Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Happened to the Yarn

+13
TachisAlopex
Trevor_Fox
Slim Shadow
kanna172003
Mr Ed
laughingbanana
Amulek
The J.A.M.
Cutekitty
Mr. Cardinal
Banjo(Auz)
Latrans
Ellen-Natalie
17 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

What Happened to the Yarn - Page 6 Empty Re: What Happened to the Yarn

Post  Ellen-Natalie Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 pm

What Happened to the Yarn - Page 6 628084e94LcOq
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Cardinal Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:47 am

I actually like Alice's look the best out all of them there.  Shocked
Mr. Cardinal
Mr. Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post  laughingbanana Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Mr. Cardinal wrote:I actually like Alice's look the best out all of them there.  Shocked
I like Emily (the white with orange) and Alice... o-o

laughingbanana

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:58 pm

...This is horrid.

No, I mean, the art and the story and everything is done really well, and I'm enjoying it as a reader, but the behavior in this arc, particularly by that trio, is so... so catty, for lack of a better term. It's making my skin crawl. Last time it looked like Alice might have nice intentions, it turned out it was a setup for a dig at Diana's hobby, and, even then, I had my doubts (which turned out to be justified) about her sincerity. Now I'm again suspecting she has ulterior motives of some sort; perhaps she just wants to make herself look good in front of Louis. Maybe she'll surprise me, but...

I dislike being so suspicious of the Alice's true intentions. It's unsettling to not be able to trust that she can be genuinely kind. And the way the trio seems so focused on voicing snide remarks and put-downs is... Well, let me put it this way: I would be much more comfortable with a straightforward shouting match or fistfight. That's still not a good way to solve conflicts, but it at least, I think, would have more honesty.
Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  kanna172003 Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Oh no what's she up to?
kanna172003
kanna172003

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:56 pm

I'm going to have to go with CuteKitty and Kanna; Alice is up to something underhanded.

I also think Alice is the best looking of those three, and seems to work best with her clothes. Pity it's all (apparently) skin deep.

Mr Ed

http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Cardinal Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:38 pm

Her hand through her fur makes her look like a long eared bunny rabbit.  albino
Mr. Cardinal
Mr. Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post  Cariba Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:24 pm

(Hello everyone Smile just joined the forum)

I am probably the only one around here that is actually looking forward to see Diana failing at her current mission. Partially, it due to the fact that I do not like her irresponsible nature and partially because I prefer neutral or sad endings.

As for Alice's next move, I see her hitting two birds with one stone: gaining Louis's favor by being nice to Diana and somehow make a hit on Diana herself. Examples include: manipulating Diana into showing her in a bad light, taking away Diana's confidence by stressing out the amount of work to be done, offering help and sabotaging the products, making a big enough order for Diana not being able to fulfill it.
Cariba
Cariba

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Mr. Cardinal wrote:Her hand through her fur makes her look like a long eared bunny rabbit.  albino

Bunny? No. Long ears? Yes. With long hair to boot!
Clickie for reference!

Also!
Welcome to the forums, Cariba!
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:45 pm

What Happened to the Yarn - Page 6 1010633_604049029667488_562704916_n
Page 328: Genuine smile, or mask hiding evil?
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Cardinal Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:34 pm

Both!  Wink 
Mr. Cardinal
Mr. Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:59 pm

My, doesn't Alice look ...nice?  pirat 

Mr Ed

http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:29 am

What Happened to the Yarn - Page 6 B9083e5f24Iyo
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyKaden Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:02 am

I audibly gasped loud enough my dog barked... It would seem Diana's words will come back to bite her.
LadyKaden
LadyKaden

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Cardinal Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:00 am

*Hrrk*

The suspense!  Mad
Mr. Cardinal
Mr. Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor_Fox Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:00 am

Cariba wrote:(Hello everyone :)just joined the forum).

Welcome to the forums!

Also, Alice is so totally up to something. Look at that smug smile in the last panel.
Trevor_Fox
Trevor_Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:33 pm

Oh dear. It really does seem like Alice is up to something.

..."Girls like us"... What could she be--wait, is she going to completely overload Diana with a bajillion orders? But she said she was just ordering one, so perhaps Alice has some different plot in mind. Maybe she's just acting chummy in an attempt to get close to Louis, but I get the feeling her plan goes a bit beyond just that.

(Oh, and welcome to the forums, Cariba!  Smile )
Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  laughingbanana Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Cariba wrote:(Hello everyone :)just joined the forum).

Hey, I'm also new (sort of... but I don't think I'm even a month old yet) WE CAN BE NEWBIES TOGETHER *high fives*

Also I think it might still be
A) too many orders?
or
B) she's going to smack her in the face with that "you two dress the exact same" comment earlier :c

laughingbanana

Back to top Go down

Post  kanna172003 Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Well to be fair, Diana DOES strike you as rather arrogant and vain, though I'm pretty sure she has plenty of good qualities. We may find out Alice is much the same, while she can seem rather mean, she is probably a good person at heart.
kanna172003
kanna172003

Back to top Go down

What Happened to the Yarn - Page 6 Empty Page 329 Sneak Peak

Post  Ellen-Natalie Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:02 pm

What Happened to the Yarn - Page 6 1604457_605675902838134_91054137_n

Alice doesn't seem bothered at all...
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor_Fox Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 pm

So, I'm just gonna say that I definitely think the "soulless fashion clone" thing is Alice's plan. She's going to get Diana back for saying that about her and her friends. Perhaps she makes a mention of it here in this preview. Just a guess. But it appears that she is saying something snarky and making the girl's behind her feel uncomfortable and/or regret their decision for ordering or liking Diana's fashion.
Trevor_Fox
Trevor_Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  kanna172003 Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Trevor_Fox wrote:So, I'm just gonna say that I definitely think the "soulless fashion clone" thing is Alice's plan. She's going to get Diana back for saying that about her and her friends. Perhaps she makes a mention of it here in this preview. Just a guess. But it appears that she is saying something snarky and making the girl's behind her feel uncomfortable and/or regret their decision for ordering or liking Diana's fashion.

Well Diana is so smug sometimes that it's just a little hard to feel sorry for her. I mean, take when she was taking off with her mom's good yarn and the smug look she had when Brian said he didn't have time to get after her about the yarn.
kanna172003
kanna172003

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor_Fox Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:27 am

kanna172003 wrote:
Trevor_Fox wrote:So, I'm just gonna say that I definitely think the "soulless fashion clone" thing is Alice's plan. She's going to get Diana back for saying that about her and her friends. Perhaps she makes a mention of it here in this preview. Just a guess. But it appears that she is saying something snarky and making the girl's behind her feel uncomfortable and/or regret their decision for ordering or liking Diana's fashion.

Well Diana is so smug sometimes that it's just a little hard to feel sorry for her. I mean, take when she was taking off with her mom's good yarn and the smug look she had when Brian said he didn't have time to get after her about the yarn.

Oh, yes. You're absolutely right. So far these girls seem to all be a bit snarky and smug. So, who do you root for? Maybe there really isn't a "good guy" in all of this, but Diana seems to be the main one to root for since she's the protagonist. Plus she's Brian's sister, so that connection gives the general audience another reason to cheer her on.

I'm also using the universal "you" here. XP

But anyway, I think it's good writing and I'm curious to see where this will all end up.
Trevor_Fox
Trevor_Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Cariba Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:05 am

Trevor_Fox wrote:
kanna172003 wrote:

Oh, yes. You're absolutely right. So far these girls seem to all be a bit snarky and smug. So, who do you root for? Maybe there really isn't a "good guy" in all of this, but Diana seems to be the main one to root for since she's the protagonist. Plus she's Brian's sister, so that connection gives the general audience another reason to cheer her on.

I'm also using the universal "you" here. XP

But anyway, I think it's good writing and I'm curious to see where this will all end up.

Well the other girls are currently holding the underdog status, since they have lost the verbal fight with Diana on the bus stop. Here's  reason to root for them ;)everyone loves the underdogs (which is ironic, since they are anthropomorphic dogs).

As for what exactly Alice is saying, I'd bet on the "fashion clone" reference and Diana might make the situation worse by offering individually designed outfits for everyone, increasing her workload.
Cariba
Cariba

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Cardinal Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:10 am

You're soo much better than all these other girls.  Twisted Evil 

('cause girls totally say that right?  pale )
Mr. Cardinal
Mr. Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum