Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Quest For My Dream Car Has Ended

Go down

My Quest For My Dream Car Has Ended Empty My Quest For My Dream Car Has Ended

Post  Guest Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:33 pm

I've always been a a fan of muscle cars, sports cars, and V8s since I was a young kid. Have been to many car shows and even took an auto body/ mechanic course in high school just to learn more about them. It's just been a passion of mine. So much, that most the jobs I've had in my life have been auto related.

Well, yesterday I got my dream car and I couldn't be happier. It has given me a renewed interest in them and I plan to search out fellow enthusiasts in some local car clubs.

https://i.imgur.com/R05ZTbk.jpg Can't link the picture directly, as this forum doesn't like the picture for some reason.

2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack in Destroyer Grey.

I only plan to do a few minor mods to it, as it's plenty fast for me. You barely feather the throttle and you're over the in town speed limit. I think this might get me into some trouble. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

My Quest For My Dream Car Has Ended Empty Re: My Quest For My Dream Car Has Ended

Post  The J.A.M. Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Woot!!!

Our car "died" last year, and I already have my sights on a new one. It's gonna take a miracle to get it, but we believe in miracles. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi

Back to top Go down

My Quest For My Dream Car Has Ended Empty Re: My Quest For My Dream Car Has Ended

Post  Guest Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:10 pm

The J.A.M. wrote:Woot!!!

Our car "died" last year, and I already have my sights on a new one. It's gonna take a miracle to get it, but we believe in miracles. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Keep at it and make it a reality. It took me a bit to get my finances in order to be able to buy mine, but well worth it in the end. When you get yours, post it here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum