Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The name "Furry Experience."

3 posters

Go down

The name "Furry Experience." Empty The name "Furry Experience."

Post  Mr. Cardinal Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:58 pm

I never liked it.  No 

I honestly think by calling the series that is kind of a detriment to it, considering how "Furry" has either come to be a pejorative or something sexual.

That's my thoughts anyway. Just wanted to share.  pale
Mr. Cardinal
Mr. Cardinal

Back to top Go down

The name "Furry Experience." Empty Re: The name "Furry Experience."

Post  Trevor_Fox Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 am

Mr. Cardinal wrote:I never liked it.  No 

I honestly think by calling the series that is kind of a detriment to it, considering how "Furry" has either come to be a pejorative or something sexual.

That's my thoughts anyway. Just wanted to share.  pale

I can understand this, but I feel that I'm on the other end. With the negative connotation of "furry" being out there, I like that this "furry experience" is something that I can talk to other people about and recommend without anything negative or bad associated with it. It truly is a good "furry experience" as it were.
Trevor_Fox
Trevor_Fox

Back to top Go down

The name "Furry Experience." Empty A Brief Confession...

Post  Ellen-Natalie Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:47 pm

You have a point - a title's purpose is to help communicate what the story's about, and it's important to consider the different interpretations it could have. If I'd have known there was any negative stigmas about the word 'Furry' when coming up with a title, I would have considered leaving that word out. But ultimately, this comic was inspired by the furry fandom, and I believe including 'Furry' in the title is a great way to pay tribute to that inspiration. Smile

Last edited by Ellen-Natalie on Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer issues...)
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

The name "Furry Experience." Empty Re: The name "Furry Experience."

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum