Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Simpler Times

2 posters

Go down

Living in Simpler Times Empty Living in Simpler Times

Post  Ellen-Natalie Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:56 pm

We arrived in Tennessee last week, and now we're working on settling into our new home. There's actual cabinets and drawers in the bathroom! 0.0 What will I do with that space? Hope everyone enjoyed the FE Fan Comic Event while I was traveling! If you missed the event, not to worry-it's been uploaded onto the website's side story page to read for free~

Since we didn't want to take separate cars across the country, my husband and I opted to have our belongings shipped in large moving crates. We had timed our arrival to our new home to coincide with the crate's delivery, but apparently the best laid plans of mice movers oft go astray. Upon our arrival, we found out the the crates had still not left Utah. Fortunately they're now on their way and should be arriving soon.

However, this puts a kink in my comic-making schedule, since the majority of my tools are still packed up. The solution to this-for the next while I'll be making comics completely on my laptop-as opposed to drawing the panels traditionally and scanning them in for inks and colors.

Since this requires me learning skills most digital artists mastered over ten years ago, the next few pages for FE will be a simple arc, showcasing the ambitions, fears and other quirks of one of the comic's most popular characters, Cat. Hopefully by it's completion I will have mastered digital sketching and have my art supplies back. Smile
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Living in Simpler Times Empty Re: Living in Simpler Times

Post  OtterFox42 Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:06 pm

This may have been answered in another thread somewhere, but I'm curious to know what program you use Smile

I know Photoshop is a popular one, but I've found Paint Tool SAI to be better for me with its Line Tool and awesome blending options. That and it's not NEARLY as expensive.
OtterFox42
OtterFox42

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:27 am

OtterFox42 wrote:This may have been answered in another thread somewhere, but I'm curious to know what program you use Smile
FE pages are actually made exclusively on Illustrator. I have CS3 version-a bit dated, but still gets the job done.
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down