Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FE Page 203

4 posters

Go down

FE Page 203 Empty FE Page 203

Post  The J.A.M. Fri May 04, 2012 3:22 pm

FE Page 203 7c89e5d4fkXoa

She's a horse. Of course she's going to be fast.
The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi

Back to top Go down

FE Page 203 Empty Re: FE Page 203

Post  oneuglybunny Fri May 04, 2012 10:03 pm

"Cookie fairies exist!" One "s." Perhaps it's being confused with excise, meaning to cut out a piece.

Reminds me of the time in my old house, after the wretched ghouls had spoiled Hallowe'en to the point where the police and fire departments were conducting free treat screening. As a countermeasure, I went to the bank and bought $50 in Kennedy half-dollars; these would be my treat for the kids. More than one little tyke saw what they'd gotten and squealed, "Mommy! Daddy! I got fifty cents!" Almost as joyous as the kids delight was the look of relief on the parents. No nonsense, no boobytraps, just happy kids.

Easy for me to see why this doorbell ditching idea went over big.
oneuglybunny
oneuglybunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed Sat May 05, 2012 12:11 am

Wow! Ronnie did nice!?! I'm impressed...and surprised.
You totally surprised me with that one, Ellen-Natalie.
Very Happy

Mr Ed

http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans Sat May 05, 2012 1:17 am

Hate to nit-pick but... "That was so much great"?

More to the comic, I think we're seeing a lot more to Ronnie than just what's on the surface. Unlike Cat or Dawn, she doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve. My honest thoughts are that she's had some rough bumps in her life that have led her to have much more guarded emotions, which translates to others as a rather cynical, occasionally ill-tempered person. If you actually pay attention, however, she's pretty darn nice. Most of her negative responses are more avoidance reaction (to get away from touchy topics) than they are genuine ill-will. Take for example, her reaction to Vikki's suggestion that she share what her issue with Mormons really is.

Of course, this might just be because I rather like Vikki's character so I read into it aspects that I would like her to have. Rolling Eyes
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum