Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FE page 187

+2
blackgnosis
The J.A.M.
6 posters

Go down

FE page 187 Empty FE page 187

Post  The J.A.M. Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 am

FE page 187 D667335c6s4Vz

Like I said.... Wink

The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi

Back to top Go down

FE page 187 Empty Re: FE page 187

Post  blackgnosis Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:08 pm

FE page 187 Ronnie
WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY BE THINKING OF?
blackgnosis
blackgnosis

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieFox Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Oi I can Feel it now. Just Ronnie's Retort.
EddieFox
EddieFox

Back to top Go down

Post  oneuglybunny Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:20 am

Interesting. In the early comics, it was Ronnie who seemed to know just how to push Cat's buttons. Currently, however, it is Cat who seems to know push Ronnie's buttons. Karmic Justice, indeed.

Just out of curiosity: we've seen Dawn on the threshold of dating Brian, and Cat has made the acquaintance of Hunter, though Cat is too introverted to let it go much further. Ronnie has shown herself to be the dynamic extrovert; is there someone special in Ronnie's life? Or does Ronnie regard college as something like a boy-buffet: sample of this, sample of that, a dabble of the other ... but ultimately focusing on none in particular?
oneuglybunny
oneuglybunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 am

...Oh, Cat... x)

oneuglybunny--In one of the arcs, Ronnie was seen ripping apart a picture of her and some dude because she was upset, and in another (the one with her dad), it was mentioned that she had a rough time in high school because of so-called "friends," so I'm guessing that something must've happened then, most likely involving the dude in the picture somehow, to make her wary of dating. ...But that's just a guess.
Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  EddieFox Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Cutekitty wrote:...Oh, Cat... x)

oneuglybunny--In one of the arcs, Ronnie was seen ripping apart a picture of her and some dude because she was upset, and in another (the one with her dad), it was mentioned that she had a rough time in high school because of so-called "friends," so I'm guessing that something must've happened then, most likely involving the dude in the picture somehow, to make her wary of dating. ...But that's just a guess.
From what I collected from the Comic. She was upset cause the Church that she tried to go to didn't let her in (well they actually wanted to send her to another area of the church i guess)and that boy (Who had once brought her to church) Said that you're always welcome at church. Or something like that.
EddieFox
EddieFox

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:50 pm

I'm quite certain that there's a lot more back story to it than that. Too much has been hinted at with her Dad's commentary and her disposition towards LDS members.
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  oneuglybunny Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Ah, from the early February 2010 comics. We see a photo of Ronnie being carried in the arms of a handsome beau. She still has this photo, at the time intact. Fond memories, I presume. But the beau, I'm speculating, became gradually more immersed in the CoJCoLDS, and gradually more remote from Ronnie. Ronnie began college, and the beau ... fell off her radar.

When Ronnie decided to attend a meeting, it is likely with some small hope of reconnecting with her old beau, or with someone similar. However, when told that she "doesn't belong here," that served as the back-breaking straw, so to speak. Phooey with the LDS church and their clique-y segregation, and phooey on you, has-been boyfriend. Pain and rage often go hand-in-hand.

As for the high school "buddies" reference from 26 July 2011: these may well have been old boyfriends who likely proved to be too shallow or too immature to be worthy of Ronnie. This certainly would generate heartbreak, and cause Ronnie to adopt a "look but don't touch" policy with males. However, there is also the possibility that Ronnie's high school "buddies" were largely female. Perhaps they were part of a clique that took in Ronnie, not as a peer, but as a Chew Toy. Girls, regardless of their species, can be very catty.

I'd even conjecture that Ronnie could be a nicer person, but her high school social trauma blunted that. We've seen Ronnie send naïve Cat to seek furry web comics on the internet, knowing Cat would stumble into furry hentai (19 August 2009). We've seen Ronnie taunt older folks while jogging on the sidewalks (30 October 2009). We've seen Ronnie torment Cat with expletives (9 November 2009). Clearly, Ronnie has learned subversion and guile well; so someone had to teach her.

Oh, and Ronnie's grey-green eyes? Very nice touch, my compliments. albino
oneuglybunny
oneuglybunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:24 pm

I probably should allow myself to do this, but that little five year old deep inside me insists.
blackgnosis wrote:FE page 187 Ronnie
WHAT COULD SHE POSSIBLY BE THINKING OF?

Thermometer goes WHERE?!?
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum