Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I actually drew a human.

2 posters

Go down

So I actually drew a human. Empty So I actually drew a human.

Post  Mr. Cardinal Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:22 am

So I actually drew a human. Jacob_jawson___the_nukingsman_by_jacobjawson-d8dtyo9

I still think the feet are too big and the head is too wide. I tried to get the ornate patterns on the sleeves and lapels as well as the laurels around the shoulder.

I get a little lazy with the holsters and controls around the utility belt, but overall I think his color patterns down. Mad

What do you think? Rolling Eyes
Mr. Cardinal
Mr. Cardinal

Back to top Go down

So I actually drew a human. Empty Re: So I actually drew a human.

Post  Ellen-Natalie Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:21 am

Awesome! Very Happy
I think the head is the right size, (the chest of a human should be the width of two heads,) but the neck does make it look a lot larger. Since he's a larger, muscular guy, it may help to look at the proportions of body builder figures to see how the shape of their necks appear in relation to the head and chest.

Also, Cowboy.
So I actually drew a human. Blush10
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Cardinal Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:14 am

Ellen-Natalie wrote:Awesome! Very Happy
I think the head is the right size, (the chest of a human should be the width of two heads,) but the neck does make it look a lot larger. Since he's a larger, muscular guy, it may help to look at the proportions of body builder figures to see how the shape of their necks appear in relation to the head and chest.

I actually intended for him to be sort of an average build, he just wears the tunic because it is padded and armored to protect himself from bullets and explosions and things. It makes him appear more muscular than he actually is, which is way I made the hands so much smaller than the width of the sleeves. Also, the white parts of outfit never stain... somehow.

Ellen-Natalie wrote:
Also, Cowboy.
So I actually drew a human. Blush10

Indeed! (Do ladies really like that sort of thing?  tongue )

I really like how underneath it he has a scar and really messy looking hair. Laughing

Also, I don't think you can see it here, but the rim of his hat has a laurel wreath on it. (Full size here: http://jacobjawson.deviantart.com/art/Jacob-Jawson-The-Nukingsman-506962377)

I still to get other 4 guys he pals around with done, but this is a nice start. cheers
Mr. Cardinal
Mr. Cardinal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down