Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone new!

4 posters

Go down

Someone new! Empty Someone new!

Post  MisterTam Wed May 28, 2014 10:39 am

Hey!

I discovered this comic from SmackJeeves, and have enjoyed reading through the backlog. The art is solid and the writing's pretty good too. It's been rather eye opening in places about LDS culture, and the 'furry' part has been done well for the world that it's placed in.

A bit about me: I write, to the point of being nearly done with a degree in said writing (Bachelor of Fine Arts: Creative Writing!), and I am a... shall we say, 'software professional' for my day job.

I'll go back to lurking. Just wanted to say 'hi' and that your work is appreciated, creators of FE.

MisterTam

Back to top Go down

Someone new! Empty Re: Someone new!

Post  Cutekitty Wed May 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums! And yay for creative writing majors! Very Happy *high fives* I'm a sophomore getting a BA with a double major in fiction and physics, which I relatively recently decided (I had to apply for the fiction track and see if I got in before I could declare that major, and I'd deviated from physics to try chemistry for a while). My situation's basically like Cat's, except my parents' expectations are implicit rather than explicitly tied to a specific GPA number.

Nice to meet you!

Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  MisterTam Wed May 28, 2014 2:42 pm

Cutekitty wrote:Hey, welcome to the forums! And yay for creative writing majors! Very Happy*high fives* I'm a sophomore getting a BA with a double major in fiction and physics, which I relatively recently decided (I had to apply for the fiction track and see if I got in before I could declare that major, and I'd deviated from physics to try chemistry for a while). My situation's basically like Cat's, except my parents' expectations are implicit rather than explicitly tied to a specific GPA number.

Nice to meet you!

Holy crap, that's quite the class load - I'm very impressed! And if your parents are footing the bill... Heck, I think you're doin' it right. One of those majors will be great fun, and the other will be an excellent backup.

A pleasure to meet you!

MisterTam

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie Wed May 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Welcome to the forums, MisterTam ~ Thanks for the kind words Smile Hope you continue to enjoy FE!
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans Thu May 29, 2014 2:04 am

NOOOOoooo~~!!! No lurking! Post MOAR!

Now, with that out of the way... Welcome! We're always happy to have new people show up!
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum