Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the Forum and the Comic...kinda

4 posters

Go down

New to the Forum and the Comic...kinda Empty New to the Forum and the Comic...kinda

Post  OtterFox42 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:41 am

Hey there!

I found this comic a day or so ago and just now managed to catch up to the latest update :3

I'm absolutely loving it, so far! It's adorable, and a nice change.

To be honest, I was a little worried, at first, about the religious bits in it; worried that it would be only from the Christian P.O.V. and what that entails (not that that's always a bad thing, mind). I'm really happy that I kept up with reading to find that it's addressed from several angles, and done so really well, too ^_^

Anyway, not too sure how active I will be on these forums, but I just wanted to say my piece and say hello to everyone else :3
OtterFox42
OtterFox42

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum and the Comic...kinda Empty Re: New to the Forum and the Comic...kinda

Post  Latrans Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Welcome to the group! I, for one, would love for you to stick around. We're always happy to see new people.Smile
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

New to the Forum and the Comic...kinda Empty Re: New to the Forum and the Comic...kinda

Post  OtterFox42 Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:34 pm

Oh, I'll be around Smile I just can't guarantee how often lol I'm a full-time student starting this semester, as well as having an actual social life and other hobbies hahah.

It's nice to meet you, Latrans! Very Happy
OtterFox42
OtterFox42

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Welcome to the forums, Otter! Whether you prefer posting or reading, I hope you enjoy the forums as much as the comics Smile
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:29 pm

Welcome to the forums! Haha, I feel you on the full-time student thing. =P At any rate, nice to meet'cha!
Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down