Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's the wierdest hobby you've ever had?

+5
Latrans
Teric
The J.A.M.
Ellen-Natalie
LeonMcBane
9 posters

Go down

What's the wierdest hobby you've ever had? Empty What's the wierdest hobby you've ever had?

Post  LeonMcBane Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 am

I'll start:
In Byu-Idaho, I was going to do a documentary on some "secretly awesome" bathrooms (judging on cleanliness and how hidden they were). One even had the permanent smell of mint tic-tacs.

(it'll probably be just me being silly with this post, but, Meh)
LeonMcBane
LeonMcBane

Back to top Go down

What's the wierdest hobby you've ever had? Empty Re: What's the wierdest hobby you've ever had?

Post  Ellen-Natalie Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:33 pm

Collecting collections.

When I was a kid, I collected a variety of toys, trading cards, books, and rocks any chance I got. Yard sales, thrift stores, and any other opportunity I had was spent searching for additions to my collection-and each collection had to be sorted into specific categories based on size, color, and shape.
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

What's the wierdest hobby you've ever had? Empty Re: What's the wierdest hobby you've ever had?

Post  The J.A.M. Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Once we bought a VCR (1986), I "collected" the end credits of a lot of cartoons, just to try to find out who were the voice actors.
The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Teric Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Playing Dungeons and Dragons solo.

When I was a young teen, I would sit in my room and create a character, then go through a role-playing adventure with just myself. (Those characters often died to small encounters.)

Teric

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonMcBane Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:06 am

Teric wrote:Playing Dungeons and Dragons solo.

When I was a young teen, I would sit in my room and create a character, then go through a role-playing adventure with just myself. (Those characters often died to small encounters.)

"tonight, I'll just give him small to deal with" *whips out spectral horror* " I wonder how long he'll last this time"
LeonMcBane
LeonMcBane

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:08 pm

My wierdest hobby... There for a time, I used to build pit traps in my back yard... Most everything else has been pretty "normal".

As for DnD... has anybody else ever heard of Pun-Pun the Mighty Kobold?
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  yevon Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:48 am

I make wigs and costumes for local playhouses and drag queens in my area...
weird but fun!
yevon
yevon

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yevon/

Back to top Go down

Post  OtterFox42 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:05 am

I used to collect stickers when I was a kid. Not special stickers or anything, just any stickers I could get my hands on would be stuck into this booklet thing I carried around everywhere.

Now I just have a hat that collects random pins...though, it's running out of space...and is getting quite heavy to wear >_>
OtterFox42
OtterFox42

Back to top Go down

Post  hikaru Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:13 pm

I write furry fiction. affraid 

=^_^=
hikaru
hikaru

http://www.ImperialGelf.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:00 pm

I never wanted to throw junk away. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, had the potential to become a craft. Given a used can or bottle, for example, instead of recycling or tossing it, I'd turn it into something like a drum. Or a boat. Or anything else I felt like making. I once made a fairly detailed monarch caterpillar out of tissues. Ditto for several Yoshi dolls. A stray piece of fabric became a bracelet. A melted chunk of plastic became a maraca handle. I collected random pieces of string, too, which all went straight to my string ball, which served no purpose other than to be soft and colorful. I once took a Pikachu shampoo bottle and filled it halfway with turquoise water because I thought it looked cool (I still have it, and it still looks cool xD). The habit waned because I got sick of the clutter building up. Now I mostly confine my imagination to doodling and writing, which doesn't take up as much space, especially when it's digital. ^^
Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum