Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FE Page 151.

+3
Mr Ed
Krysta
Gungnir
7 posters

Go down

FE Page 151. Empty FE Page 151.

Post  Gungnir Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 am

FE Page 151. 272ed8f74LC3f
Gungnir
Gungnir

http://gungnirind.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FE Page 151. Empty Re: FE Page 151.

Post  Krysta Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:22 am

Hang that bottom center panel on the wall. That is an absolutely perfect portrait =3
Krysta
Krysta

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:35 am

Okay; is someone running on endlessly about awesome Daddy?
Or is someone running on with nervous chatter and about to embarrass herself? Rolling Eyes
Daddy looks amused and lovingly tolerant in the last panel.
I love you

Mr Ed

http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blackgnosis Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 am

Mr Ed wrote:Okay; is someone running on endlessly about awesome Daddy?
Or is someone running on with nervous chatter and about to embarrass herself? Rolling Eyes
Daddy looks amused and lovingly tolerant in the last panel.
I love you
More like he's proud that his kids having a ball and he's thinking that buying dinner was totally worth it...

A fathers ultimate feeling of accomplishment is when his children are happy. Even if its for a brief moment.
blackgnosis
blackgnosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:42 pm

I think Ronnie's dad's expression in that last panel looks more... bittersweet. Maybe Ronnie reminds him of his once-wife, or something? Or maybe he's feeling nostalgic and remembering Ronnie's childhood. Or maybe he's relieved that Ronnie's having a good time... I dunno.

It's nice to see Ronnie so happy. Judging from previous arcs, it seems to me like she's usually in a bad mood--angry, frustrated, irritated... But not in this one. Especially in that second-to-last panel, she looks so carefree and genuinely cheerful. I guess it really shows just how much her father means to her (which makes sense, since he was apparently her sole family member growing up).
Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  blackgnosis Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Cutekitty wrote:I think Ronnie's dad's expression in that last panel looks more... bittersweet. Maybe Ronnie reminds him of his once-wife, or something? Or maybe he's feeling nostalgic and remembering Ronnie's childhood. Or maybe he's relieved that Ronnie's having a good time... I dunno.

It's nice to see Ronnie so happy. Judging from previous arcs, it seems to me like she's usually in a bad mood--angry, frustrated, irritated... But not in this one. Especially in that second-to-last panel, she looks so carefree and genuinely cheerful. I guess it really shows just how much her father means to her (which makes sense, since he was apparently her sole family member growing up).
I like this. *gives you a cupcake.
blackgnosis
blackgnosis

Back to top Go down

FE Page 151. Empty Reply to Page 151

Post  oneuglybunny Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:18 am

Dawn and Ronnie seem to be having a merry discussion. The look on Cat's face, though, suggests that Ronnie's elbows on the table are a big no-no in Cat's upbringing. At home, this can be overlooked; however, in a classy restaurant, in public view, Cat would likely be scolded for putting her elbows on the table.

The wistful look on Ronnie's father puzzled me for a moment. Then, one hypothesis occurs: the easygoing style of Dawn and Ronnie while at college might be a surprise to the senior rabbit, who remembers his college days as being filled with dilemmas, deadlines and dread. Granted, the three young women have formed into their own support network to deal with the stresses of academia, but Ronnie's father perhaps overlooked the fact that he was a single parent at the time as well as a student. None of the three main characters have children of their own to worry about ... yet.

At this point, I must ask: does Ronnie's father have a name? It's getting awkward calling him Ronnie's father / Ronnie's dad for lack of a better term. Razz
oneuglybunny
oneuglybunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 am

oneuglybunny wrote:At this point, I must ask: does Ronnie's father have a name? It's getting awkward calling him Ronnie's father / Ronnie's dad for lack of a better term. Razz

Yes, but for this arc (i.e., and intimate reunion with his daughter,) there doesn't seem to be a need for his full name to be formally announced.
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum