Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FE Page 136

+2
Latrans
Gungnir
6 posters

Go down

FE Page 136 Empty FE Page 136

Post  Gungnir Tue May 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Gungnir
Gungnir

http://gungnirind.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

FE Page 136 Empty Re: FE Page 136

Post  Latrans Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 am

No offense meant towards the LDS church, but I had to read very carefully to make sure that was 'Mormons' instead of 'Morons'. Yes, that's a joke (insult?) older than dirt, but in this particular case I'm not sure which would have been more correct. Laughing
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  blackgnosis Wed May 18, 2011 9:08 am

cats cat-like stretch XD
blackgnosis
blackgnosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Slim Shadow Wed May 18, 2011 10:51 am

Heheh.... Christian infomercials. Can't say I have seen them after a Conference broadcast. The only thing I ever saw after a broadcast were Church News reports.

But some people should just get off the couch and press the power button.
Slim Shadow
Slim Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  blackgnosis Wed May 18, 2011 3:42 pm

Slim Shadow wrote:Heheh.... Christian infomercials. Can't say I have seen them after a Conference broadcast. The only thing I ever saw after a broadcast were Church News reports.

But some people should just get off the couch and press the power button.

Do you see these children? They are starving and shiz.... and by not being a part of the solution you are now a part of a problem, and though we totally could have rebuilt these childrens village with the money used to make this commercial, and give them enough food for 6 years and a apple computer. We wanted you to feel bad for not giving more money... but wait, we have a way to help you justify, by showing more pics of impoverished children who suffer the same neglect you show your own, pick up the phone and give us monies.... and our sweatshop around the corner will send you stuff as if these kids had a pro photographer and a nice printing pressed thank you note to ease your guilt trip and help you spread the word....because if you dont call... little kokopuff and prugnab faces will stick in your head for at least another 10 minutes before you selfishly forget them and go about your not-donating life.... so call our telemarketer service and give so we can pass on the legally required 10% to them as the rest fills our pockets and covers expenses...

Like those?
blackgnosis
blackgnosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Slim Shadow Thu May 19, 2011 4:12 am

Well, not those. The ones they try to sell you a little rhinestone "prayer cross" I noticed that the prayer is half finished.

FE Page 136 Prayer-cross

It's missing, "For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever" so they're totally jibbing us right there. And also, I bet they don't have one with a Joseph Smith Translation in stock. Just saiyan.
Slim Shadow
Slim Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie Thu May 19, 2011 10:35 am

Slim Shadow wrote:I bet they don't have one with a Joseph Smith Translation in stock. Just saiyan.

Not a cross, but there are LDS jewelry fads-necklaces featuring a mustard seed and a quote from the book of Matthew, pendants saying 'LDS' with your birthstone attached, the unending variety between "heirloom" and "trendy" CTR rings, even LDS charms for those Italian charm bracelets.
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed Thu May 19, 2011 9:32 pm

"For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever"

@Slim Shadow; I think there is at least one group that does not include this part in the prayer. (Catholics if I correctly understood what I remember.)

Mr Ed

http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  blackgnosis Thu May 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Slim Shadow wrote:Well, not those. The ones they try to sell you a little rhinestone "prayer cross" I noticed that the prayer is half finished.

FE Page 136 Prayer-cross

It's missing, "For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever" so they're totally jibbing us right there. And also, I bet they don't have one with a Joseph Smith Translation in stock. Just saiyan.

FE Page 136 Gollum
Even The Precious?
blackgnosis
blackgnosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down