Hia... Meet Adadave:

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hia... Meet Adadave:

Post  Adadave on Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:17 am

Hello all!

I stumbled upon this webcomic a while ago and decided to give it a go. (I live in the Wasatch Valley area anyways so why not? XD)

I've really liked it and can even relate to some of it. It's given me quite the laugh at times. I'm not one to usually interract with people, (something very specific to the furry fandom usually for reasons...) but figured I might as well give it a go here because why not. (not super active forum anyways to be super overbearing or something like that)

Bit about Myself:

I'm just about 16. (so yeah 15 but anyways)
I made up my own anthro characters a while ago but had no idea there was an entire fandom for it until later. Which I still feel uncomfortable around to be very honest.
There's really just 3 of said characters. One's a Fox, one's a Lynx, and one's a Wolf. Although the fox, Dave, is more along the lines of a fursona to me but idk... he's a character with his own personality in my mind. Very Happy
About my username Adadave. It's Ada-Dave. This was a username I made up YEARS ago. It's a portmanteu on my first and middle name, Adam David. Although due to the oddity of 'Adadave' it was shortened to 'Dave' by people. Which is where the name of my first character comes from. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me and now I can't part with it XD even if it's always butchered.

So hello all Very Happy
Adadave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hia... Meet Adadave:

Post  Slim Shadow on Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:49 am

Welcome, Dave, to the forums.

i'm Slim. One of the fans of FE for quite some time now. Feel free to look around and post.

And don't worry. There's nothing too icky in this corner of the interwebs. Just a few friends with a common interest.

Again welcome and have fun here.
Slim Shadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:21 am

Welcome to the Forum, Dave!
I have a hard time coming up with a fursona, as well - they usually end up becoming their own characters instead of a personal avatar. But it's so much fun when they develop into their own personalities Smile

Thanks for reading FE, hope you enjoy chatting on the forums!

Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adadave on Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:38 am

Ellen-Natalie wrote:Welcome to the Forum, Dave!
I have a hard time coming up with a fursona, as well - they usually end up becoming their own characters instead of a personal avatar. But it's so much fun when they develop into their own personalities Smile

Thanks for reading FE, hope you enjoy chatting on the forums!

thanks Very Happy
Adadave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty on Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:15 pm

Hi, welcome to the forums!

I first used my username when I was around thirteen (on a different site). I am now twenty-two years, eleven and 5/6ths months old.

The FE community is wonderful. I hope you have a great time here. Smile
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans on Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:15 am

Good day, Sir Adadave! We're always happy to see a new face, so dont be shy. We're a friendly lot. Very Happy
Latrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum