Hello! New Member here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! New Member here!

Post  KingFriday on Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Hi There! My name is Justin, but around the webs i am known as - KingFriday

I am a male, straight, LDS furry. I have been wading around the toxic parts of the web trying to find a better environment where I can connect with people like me. This community seems interesting and the comic is a good laugh. So I hope I can fit in!

Perhaps I can tell you a little about myself.

I lived in SLC Utah for 13 years. I recently moved back to my home town in Lethbridge Alberta Canada. I miss the valley a lot, and my family, but I am doing pretty well here. I am a first year welder and sheet metal mechanic. I enjoy gaming, and 3D animation. I have discovered that I can draw so i am building upon that skill. I also am trying to learn how to wright music. I only recently joined the furry community, still adjusting to the whole thing.  But I have met some great people.

Not sure what else to say... Anyway I hope to meet some new people who are on the same level as me. Perhaps this will be the place!!!

-KingFriday
KingFriday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! New Member here!

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Welcome to the Forums!
Also, (KingFriday = Awesome Alias)
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slim Shadow on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:41 pm

Woah.... That's cool. I'm actually from Medicine Hat (1 1/2 hrs east from Leth)

Btw, welcome to the forums, make sure to post and stuff, and don't be too shy.
Slim Shadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KingFriday on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:16 am

Slim Shadow wrote:Woah.... That's cool. I'm actually from Medicine Hat (1 1/2 hrs east from Leth)

Btw, welcome to the forums, make sure to post and stuff, and don't be too shy.

That is flipping awesome!!! Already meeting people in my area!
KingFriday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans on Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:49 pm

Welcome, oh traveler of the interwebs! We are non-toxic, safe for kids age 3 and up, dolphin friendly, educational, water resistant, biodegradable, and locally manufactured! (sanity not included, some assembly required, not dishwasher safe, do not place in microwave oven)

I am quite certain that you will enjoy yourself here so don't be shy about posting! Cool 
Latrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KingFriday on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:09 pm

Latrans wrote:Welcome, oh traveler of the interwebs! We are non-toxic, safe for kids age 3 and up, dolphin friendly, educational, water resistant, biodegradable, and locally manufactured! (sanity not included, some assembly required, not dishwasher safe, do not place in microwave oven)

I am quite certain that you will enjoy yourself here so don't be shy about posting! Cool 

Haha... Your comment kind of reminded me of George Carlin. Good to see lots of friendly faces. Will do.
KingFriday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Latrans wrote:Welcome, oh traveler of the interwebs! We are...water resistant...not dishwasher safe 

Wait, how could we be water resistant and not dishwater safe?
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty on Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:15 am

Ellen-Natalie wrote:
Latrans wrote:Welcome, oh traveler of the interwebs! We are...water resistant...not dishwasher safe 

Wait, how could we be water resistant and not dishwater safe?

Ooh, good question. Perhaps we have a negative reaction to the detergent. Or maybe our parts can't hold up against the sheer force of the water that's sent splashing around.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! Please make yourself at home. Also, what kind of games do you like to play? I play a lot of games on the Nintendo system, largely Mario and Pokemon but also a bit of Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Bravely Default, and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (my little bro lets me borrow those last two... heck, he insists on it xD). I've also played board games like Monopoly and chess, as well as more physically active games like duel-with-sticks, duel-with-toy-light-sabers, and climb-that-tree.

Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KingFriday on Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:17 am

I'm mostly a Pc gamer. When I lived in the states I played a bit of d&d. My friend also had this call of cuthulu board game that was awesome.
KingFriday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum