Sneak Peak page 381

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:29 pm

Page 381: Peace negotiations begin
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Modest is Hottest?

Post  Mr Ed on Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Ha! In this context and with that expression, the cross/arrow over Ronnie's head looks like it should be a floating halo, or tiny angel wings, or something. :-)

Mr Ed

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

What the lack of Updates?

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:07 am

I know the lack of comic detour or explanation about why the last couple updates are late/not here is strange. I always try to post positive things when it comes to FE, but that makes it awkward when negative things are the reason the comics are running late. But everything's going to be fine - and I'm working towards having the next page be updated in time for Monday.
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:06 am

Ellen-Natalie wrote:I know the lack of comic detour or explanation about why the last couple updates are late/not here is strange. I always try to post positive things when it comes to FE, but that makes it awkward when negative things are the reason the comics are running late. But everything's going to be fine - and I'm working towards having the next page be updated in time for Monday.

Oh dear. I hope you already know this, but Ms. Natalie, we won't begrudge or judge you if there's something going on that just really sucks and you admit to us that you're dealing with this thing and it's making you feel terrible and sucky. I don't want you to feel as if you can't say when you're upset or struggling with something, or as if you need to put on a happy face 100% of the time. But I also understand if you do not want to explain or get into details.

This goes without saying by now, but if there's anything we can do to help, just say the word.
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:25 pm

Seconding what CuteKitty said; we'll send you extra helpings of Best Wishes any time you need them to help you through a rough patch.  We don't need to know exactly what a problem is; just that you need any warmth we can give!   sunny  I love you  flower  Sad  flower  I love you  sunny  

Mr Ed

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubin_West on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Mr Ed wrote:Seconding what CuteKitty said; we'll send you extra helpings of Best Wishes any time you need them to help you through a rough patch.  We don't need to know exactly what a problem is; just that you need any warmth we can give!   sunny  I love you  flower  Sad  flower  I love you  sunny  

I'd like to third this!
Please be well Mrs. Natalie.
Let us know if we can help at all.

-Rubin
Rubin_West

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans on Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:50 pm

As the others have stated, we fully understand that Crap Happens(tm). We are here if there's anything we can do to help. Our thoughts are with you.
Latrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:35 pm

You guys are awesome, I appreciate your kind words and support - like I said, everything's going to be fine. Thanks for being so understanding!
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Page 381

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:16 am

Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  kanna172003 on Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:34 am

"Came out of the closet" Is that foreshadowing I detect?
kanna172003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amulek on Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:33 am

OK, now this is getting pretty sitcomish. Wacky misunderstandings are bound to happen.
Amulek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:51 am

kanna172003 wrote:"Came out of the closet" Is that foreshadowing I detect?
Laughing I suspect it's more of a funny play on words, not foreshadowing.  Laughing

Mr Ed

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:11 am

Mr Ed wrote:
kanna172003 wrote:"Came out of the closet" Is that foreshadowing I detect?
Laughing I suspect it's more of a funny play on words, not foreshadowing.  Laughing

I do love cheesy puns and word play. Sweet, delicious cheese...
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Aray on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:56 am

That last page was pretty funny, lol.

Aray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aray on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Rubin_West wrote:Mariah, and Chad are experiencing a typical confrontation of a youthful relationship, albeit with a Utah bent.
I was lucky to have received a very wise counsel when I was young. Date, date, date, and date! Different people!
If you "glom" onto the first person you meet you might find you have very different outlooks and goals, and at the end the breakup
will be more painful. If you are, for lack of a better term, Fickle, and don't immediately give your heart to the first person you meet,
you'll be more likely to find someone you are most compatible with simply by trial and error. In saying this I don't mean people should be shallow in their relationships, but to take it slow and just have fun friendly encounters with no pressure to start with.
Again showing my age, people used to "Court" and dating was seen as just a way to go out and have fun. For example the beach boys song "I Get Around" found in the lyrics: "None of the guys go steady cause it wouldn't be right. To leave their best girl home now on Saturday night." Dating was not serious until you went "Steady" with someone. Of course sometimes your heart doesn't follow logic, and the culture has changed quite a bit.
Now, while I pity Chad a bit at this point, I cannot condemn Mariah for sticking to her standards, and her plan for her life.
I think her outlook is a bit myopic, and inflexible, but as others have stated earlier she is young, and her upbringing, and local culture have influenced her to be this way. Sadly it seems, their goals and standards are so different to the point of perhaps being irreconcilable.
*Sigh*
I mean: C'Mon The Chipmunk Just wants some SUGAR baby! lol!

-Rubin.

Personally I see nothing wrong with dating many people. But that doesn't necessary mean you should be having sex with several people. To me personally I want to save my first time for someone I really love. People like Vikki seem to just go from the one person to the next (I know, I have a friend exactly like her) and I find that very shallow. But that's just me.

Aray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Until I have my nose rubbed in it, I like to think Vikki's not doing more than some... fairly serious 'petting'. Since Vikki seems to be a bit boy-crazy, I'm hoping she's just -dating- a lot of people and not much more.

Mr Ed

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubin_West on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:44 am

Mr Ed wrote:Until I have my nose rubbed in it, I like to think Vikki's not doing more than some... fairly serious 'petting'.  Since Vikki seems to be a bit boy-crazy, I'm hoping she's just -dating- a lot of people and not much more.

Er... yes thank you Mr. Ed, I also assumed Vikki is a bit boy crazy, similar to when she was teasing Dawn about Brian being cute, and having a crush on Dawn. I did not imagine Vikki was doing much more with boys than we've seen in the pages of the comics.
The advice I received when I was younger I'm sure was certainly intended to mean simple friendly encounters, without meaning to sleep with as many people as possible. (I wasn't a total prude I did kiss a few girls in my day, but I also wanted my *ahem* first time to be special.)
Perhaps my definition of "Dating" is a bit outdated? Does it mean something more now? (Yes I've been out of the dating game for way over a decade Razz )

-Rubin.
Rubin_West

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum