Hello / Salut à tous

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello / Salut à tous

Post  v.p.k. on Thu May 29, 2014 6:28 am

Hello everybody,

It's been a while since i discovered this furry comics.
But i wasn't here when it began.
I discovered it........there was 260 pages? Something like that....

So i finally decided to register and congratulate the author of this comic.
It's really great and enjoyable.
The draw is good, the story fun and all characters are adorable.

Keep drawing, and even if sometimes it's a little difficult for me to understand, it's fun  Smile 

Ho, by the way, i apologize for my bad english, i'm french so it's not easy to communicate with you. Long time i haven't practiced.

I surely won't participate to this forum, hve a lot of things to do in my life ^^ but i really wanted to congratulate the author and i'll keep reading it.

See ya, have a nice day and all that kind of things  Very Happy 
v.p.k.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello / Salut à tous

Post  Slim Shadow on Thu May 29, 2014 7:39 am

Bienvenue, M. VPK.

Your English is very great. I've studied French in High school and college, but I haven't yet considered myself fully bilingual.
So if you'd like to stick around, go ahead. We have a humble amount of people that are here to welcome you.

Ton anglais est très bon. J'ai étudié le français à l'école secondaire et au collège, mais je n'ai pas encore me considérer comme entièrement bilingue.
Donc, si tu souhaites laisser à coller autour, vas de l'avant. Nous avons une quantité contrit de personnes que de sont là pour t'accueillir.
Slim Shadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty on Thu May 29, 2014 7:57 am

I can understand you fine, so your English is plenty good! Smile I wish I could try to meet you halfway with some French, but I've never studied that language and consequentially hardly know a word of it. "Bonjour," that's about all I know. ^^;

I know you are busy, but if you do find any time to do so, please, feel welcome to pop in and post here once in a while.
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  v.p.k. on Thu May 29, 2014 1:36 pm

Slim Shadow wrote:Bienvenue, M. VPK.

Your English is very great. I've studied French in High school and college, but I haven't yet considered myself fully bilingual.
So if you'd like to stick around, go ahead. We have a humble amount of people that are here to welcome you.

Ton anglais est très bon. J'ai étudié le français à l'école secondaire et au collège, mais je n'ai pas encore me considérer comme entièrement bilingue.
Donc, si tu souhaites laisser à coller autour, vas de l'avant. Nous avons une quantité contrit de personnes que de sont là pour t'accueillir.

Thanks  Very Happy 
Yes i have to admit french is difficult to learn even for us  Laughing 
Did you use google trad?
If not it's not bad at all !!!

Cutekitty wrote:I can understand you fine, so your English is plenty good! :)I wish I could try to meet you halfway with some French, but I've never studied that language and consequentially hardly know a word of it. "Bonjour," that's about all I know. ^^;

I know you are busy, but if you do find any time to do so, please, feel welcome to pop in and post here once in a while.

Thank you too !
i'll try to participate but it's gonna be a little hard, i'll do my best, as usual ^^
Bonjour is a good beginning  Wink 
For your next lesson, here is "au revoir" which means "good bye" xD

v.p.k.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans on Thu May 29, 2014 11:09 pm

Welcome! Please don't be shy about posting as your English is certainly legible enough. It is worlds better than my French. I only know two languages: English and misused English. Fortunately, Google Translate is my friend! Wink

Bienvenue! S'il vous plaît ne soyez pas timide au sujet de la publication en tant votre anglais est certainement assez lisible. Il est des mondes mieux que mon français. Je ne connais que deux langues: anglais et usurpation d'anglais. Heureusement, Google Translate est mon ami! Wink
Latrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sat May 31, 2014 10:49 am

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you're enjoying the comic! I hope you enjoy the forums as well Smile
(I also hope I'm using Google Translate correctly. ^^; )

Merci pour vos aimables paroles, je suis heureux que vous appréciez la bande dessinée! J'espère que vous apprécierez les forums ainsi Smile
(J'espère aussi que je suis en utilisant Google Translate correctement. ^^; )
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  v.p.k. on Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:59 am

Latrans wrote:Welcome! Please don't be shy about posting as your English is certainly legible enough. It is worlds better than my French. I only know two languages: English and misused English. Fortunately, Google Translate is my friend! Wink

Bienvenue! S'il vous plaît ne soyez pas timide au sujet de la publication en tant votre anglais est certainement assez lisible. Il est des mondes mieux que mon français. Je ne connais que deux langues: anglais et usurpation d'anglais. Heureusement, Google Translate est mon ami! Wink

Yup, google translate is a good friend !
what du you mean by misused english?  Surprised 

Ellen-Natalie wrote:Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you're enjoying the comic! I hope you enjoy the forums as well Smile
(I also hope I'm using Google Translate correctly. ^^; )

Merci pour vos aimables paroles, je suis heureux que vous appréciez la bande dessinée! J'espère que vous apprécierez les forums ainsi Smile
(J'espère aussi que je suis en utilisant Google Translate correctement. ^^; )

Aren't kind words, just the truth  Wink 
I don't know about the forums i'll check soon  Smile 
(Don't worry about it, i haven't problems to understand, only when speaking or writting english ^^)
v.p.k.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans on Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:04 pm

v.p.k. wrote:Yup, google translate is a good friend !
what du you mean by misused english?  Surprised 

It is a joke poking fun at myself for not using proper grammar, pronunciation, and the like when speaking. Wink 

And I would not worry about your English too much. It is really quite legible. The syntax is a bit off but English syntax is crazy to begin with. Cool 
Latrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum