Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm just going to wave and hide into a corner.

+2
Ellen-Natalie
LadyKaden
6 posters

Go down

I'm just going to wave and hide into a corner. Empty I'm just going to wave and hide into a corner.

Post  LadyKaden Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:08 am

Hi. I've been reading the comic for over a year now. It started as links from Fur Affinity that my friend would show me to a two day marathon of reading all I could from the comic to comments on each page and so on. I've lurked on the forum for a little while and didn't even have the courage to post after I first made my account... Any way, you'll see me poke my nose in from time to time now.
LadyKaden
LadyKaden

Back to top Go down

I'm just going to wave and hide into a corner. Empty Re: I'm just going to wave and hide into a corner.

Post  Ellen-Natalie Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:26 am

It's great to meet you!
I like lurking on forums, too-but I enjoyed reading your response to the latest page Smile
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

I'm just going to wave and hide into a corner. Empty Re: I'm just going to wave and hide into a corner.

Post  Trevor_Fox Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:58 am

Welcome to the forums. =3 Always great to have more people here.
Trevor_Fox
Trevor_Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi there! I hope you have fun lurking, but also don't be afraid to venture out of your corner! The people here are super nice.  Smile 
Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Amulek Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:36 pm

Welcome! Furry Experience is one of the finest webcomics you can find, so you're not in a wrong place. You have read this comic longer than I have, but it's great that you finally decided to register to this forum.
Amulek
Amulek

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyKaden Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Thank you all for the welcome! I swear, I won't in the corner in forever. I haven't been on a forum in... say... about 7 years. It's all new again. I'm glad I picked this one to join up with, though. Great comic and seems to be very great people, too.
LadyKaden
LadyKaden

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:49 pm

A bit late, but welcome to the forum. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyKaden Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:11 am

Also late, but thank you!
LadyKaden
LadyKaden

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:57 am

Hey there! Welcome to our little corner of the internet! I do apologize for not welcoming you earlier. So do hang around and have some fun. I promise we don't bite... hard... often... Razz 
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum