Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asking for Permission to use your Awesome Posts!

+6
kanna172003
Pikachao
Cutekitty
The J.A.M.
Latrans
Ellen-Natalie
10 posters

Go down

Asking for Permission to use your Awesome Posts! Empty Asking for Permission to use your Awesome Posts!

Post  Ellen-Natalie Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:49 pm

As some of you may know, I'm working on a top secret graphic novel project that may or may not work out-but if it does, I would love to quote some of the questions and comments you guys have made on this forum! I understand some people may not be comfortable with this, so I'm officially asking for permission. By commenting on this thread, you are giving me permission to quote any of the posts you've left on this forum specifically for this project! You will be credited as the comment being yours, (by your forum name,) and giving permission does not guarantee if your posts will be used, or which of your posts will be used.

If you're comfortable with me quoting you in this project, leave a post below! Smile
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Asking for Permission to use your Awesome Posts! Empty Re: Asking for Permission to use your Awesome Posts!

Post  Latrans Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:16 pm

I would be more than happy to let you use my posts. The only caveat is that I have posted my short stories elsewhere so copyright ownership could be a little stickier with those. I am pretty sure they aren't what you are asking about but, if so, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Asking for Permission to use your Awesome Posts! Empty Re: Asking for Permission to use your Awesome Posts!

Post  Ellen-Natalie Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Latrans wrote:I would be more than happy to let you use my posts. The only caveat is that I have posted my short stories elsewhere so copyright ownership could be a little stickier with those. I am pretty sure they aren't what you are asking about but, if so, drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do.
Thanks! And don't worry, your short stories are not some of the posts I was looking at. Smile
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  The J.A.M. Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:34 pm

Did I make any contributions?
The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:38 pm

The J.A.M. wrote:Did I make any contributions?
There are a couple I'm looking at-and I'd appreciate your permission to use them!
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Oh, yeah, knock yourself out! You're more than welcome to use any of my posts here if there are any that catch your eye. ...Are there any? XD

Best of luck with the graphic novel project; if it does work out, I look forward to reading it (whether that means getting to see it for free or purchasing a copy).
Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Pikachao Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 am

I can't say if I was one of the comments, but if I am, I certainly don't mind.
Pikachao
Pikachao

Back to top Go down

Post  kanna172003 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:15 am

It would be an honor if you used some of my quotes if you find any that will be helpful Very Happy
kanna172003
kanna172003

Back to top Go down

Post  Amulek Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:43 am

I'm okay with this.
Amulek
Amulek

Back to top Go down

Post  The J.A.M. Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:18 am

Alrighty then. Very Happy
The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Slim Shadow Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:37 pm

Permission granted.
Slim Shadow
Slim Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor_Fox Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:58 am

Sounds good to me.
Trevor_Fox
Trevor_Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:15 pm

I would be -proud!- to find that I'm capable of saying anything quotable! IF I've said anything useful, please feel free to use it!Cool 

Mr Ed

http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum