Called to Change

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Called to Change

Post  Cutekitty on Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Curly mane? Did she typically curl it while Henry was still around, or is it naturally curly and she got it straightened, or...? Gosh, that expression of hers in the last panel is making me so curious. xD
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gearran on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:22 pm

While the letter certainly is sweet, it doesn't actually answer any of the issues or questions Ronnie raised. Which...kind of leaves me hoping that there's more to this arc.

gearran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:00 pm

gearran wrote:While the letter certainly is sweet, it doesn't actually answer any of the issues or questions Ronnie raised. Which...kind of leaves me hoping that there's more to this arc.
This arc has ended, but be assured Ronnie and Hayden's story will resume in a future arc. For now, Vikki has found some evidence there are individuals choosing to make their mission a good experience-a good note to end on while moving on to what other characters are up to.
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Godel Fishbreath on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:37 pm

You said that we are wonderful fans for not getting hot over a religious theme that you recently had.
FE has always had a religious theme. It is both a furry comic and a look into the Mormon religion as lived.
I have never found any of the comic to be controversial, but I am not of your church.
Good luck and thanks for all the comics.
Godel Fishbreath

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottytheman on Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:36 pm

Godel Fishbreath wrote:You said that we are wonderful fans for not getting hot over a religious theme that you recently had.
FE has always had a religious theme. It is both a furry comic and a look into the Mormon religion as lived.
I have never found any of the comic to be controversial, but I am not of your church.
Good luck and thanks for all the comics.
I second this :]

Keep em comin Very Happy
Scottytheman

View user profile http://scottyartz.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: