Inspections Arc

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inspections Arc

Post  Cutekitty on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:35 am

Aaaand she took the deal! Most begrudgingly. Hehe... yeah, I like the part where Cat holds up the pen too. This has been a substantial and really entertaining arc; I look forward to seeing its concluding page.
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hikaru on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:39 pm

It's really good to see Cat growing a spine!

Our little kitten's growing up! *sniffles*
hikaru

View user profile http://www.ImperialGelf.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm so ha-happy! sniff. ;-)

Dad is really going to be proud when he finds out; Mom will be too, once she's over the shock. :-)
Ronnie obviously has a pleasantly surprised new appreciation for Cat; both she and Dawn will be all over Cat once Pudelhund's out of earshot.

I heartily agree with the previous posters about Ronnie's expression and Cat holding out the pen for Pudelhund. And it would be -very- interesting to hear what Pudelhund reports back to Cat's parents! Cat might be called on the carpet for it at first, but once Mom & Dad see the evidence, well... It'll be back to my first paragraph! I love you cat I love you Smile

Mr Ed

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Charvale on Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Just from the looks on both Ronnie's and Dawn's faces, you can tell that they're impressed with Cat, and from the looks of it Ms. Pudelhund is less than thrilled with the way everything has transpired.
^_^
I'm proud of our resident feline in that she's not only managed to get their entire apartment out of a difficult jam, but also showed the manager that she's not going to let anymore of those veiled insults slide.

Charvale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah_TV on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:07 pm

Oh... that last panel makes me a nervous Talbuk.
Sarah_TV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:06 am

Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:35 am

That one speech bubble in the second panel is supposed to be coming from Ronnie, right?

Anyways I just /love/ how Cat's expression changes in the middle. Like Dawn and Ronnie, I'm very impressed with how Cat stood her ground, but on the other hand, I totally don't blame Cat for not wanting to have to do that again. She kept on a pretty brave face during the confrontation, but I imagine it was still stressful for her.

Also, Ronnie and Dawn joining Cat in the giant stuffed animal pile is adorable (even though they look a tad exasperated). That's true friendship right there, that is--not just that they agreed to join her, but that Cat wanted them to come into her little safety zone like that in the first place. ...I wish I could join her, too. I've already finished one paper and a final exam, but I still have another paper to write, a presentation to give today, a coding project to finish, and three final exams next week. Whee, finals season. Oh well. It's probably still not as scary as standing up to Ms. Pudelhund. =P
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:13 am

Cutekitty wrote:That one speech bubble in the second panel is supposed to be coming from Ronnie, right?

Ugh, 2 a.m. monster strikes again! Thanks for pointing that out-it's fixed now ^^;
And thanks to everyone's reactions, feedback, and theories - it's been awesome reading all the comments posted here! For a hint at who'll be featured in the next arc, check out the profile picture on the FE Facebook page Wink
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum