Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hooray, Purple won the Super Bowl!

3 posters

Go down

Hooray, Purple won the Super Bowl! Empty Hooray, Purple won the Super Bowl!

Post  Ellen-Natalie Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:19 am

I root for my most favorite of the team colors. Not a big football fan, but the Superbowl's a fun day filled with meat, friends and companies trying so hard to make great commercials.

This year, however, something even better than the Superbowl was discovered-the 9th Puppy Bowl was also aired today on Animal Planet, and it was darling. Between puppies playing in a miniature football field, hedgehog cheerleaders, a blimp run with hamsters, and a kitten half-time show, it was just saturated with adorable cheesiness. ^^; I do believe I've found a new Superbowl tradition.

Anyone else enjoy the Superbowl or make other great memories today? Share them! I'd love to hear what everyone was up to~
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Hooray, Purple won the Super Bowl! Empty Re: Hooray, Purple won the Super Bowl!

Post  Slim Shadow Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:10 am

Well, I watched a few plays during the second quarter, Psy's Pistachio commercial, and Beyonce's half time performance. She was a fantastic, and I can tell she wasn't lip syncing. That Destiny's Child cameo surprised me. I can safely say that I wasn't ready for that jelly. afro

But then i had to go to a fireside so that the Stake President can lay down his game plan to us, with the missionaries coming in and stuff. It felt like I was in the game itself. But I digress... Grats, Ravens.
Slim Shadow
Slim Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:58 am

I suppose that means it's time I head over to YouTube and look up the new commercials... Rolling Eyes
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down