Random FE Universe Questions!

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Random FE Universe Questions! - Page 12 Empty Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Tacoma_Whitetail on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:06 pm

Ellen-Natalie wrote:
Tacoma_Whitetail wrote:Just like drivers ed, is there a mandatory “Pedestrian safety” class deer have to take?
Or is it more of a home-taught lesson like on how to stop eating the neighbors flowers?

It's not federally mandated, but many states do have a Pedestrian Safety course taught in elementary schools. Children of all species learn basic traffic laws, how to pay attention to their surroundings, and avoid being in a collision or accident.

Cat failed her school's course.
Poor cat,
If she recalls this, what was her thoughts on the course?
Tacoma_Whitetail
Tacoma_Whitetail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:21 am

The "Pedestrian Safety for Deer" class makes me think of...
A chicken teaching a class entitled:

"The Power of Positive Thinking, for Opossums"

- OR -

"Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?"
        "To Show the Opossum it -CAN- be Done!"

(-: :-)

Mr Ed

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The J.A.M. on Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:17 pm

Do rhinoceroses get any flak, or harassment, about their horns supposedly having medicinal/aphrodisiac properties?
The J.A.M.
The J.A.M.

View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:58 am

Tacoma_Whitetail wrote:
Ellen-Natalie wrote:
Tacoma_Whitetail wrote:Just like drivers ed, is there a mandatory “Pedestrian safety” class deer have to take?
Or is it more of a home-taught lesson like on how to stop eating the neighbors flowers?

It's not federally mandated, but many states do have a Pedestrian Safety course taught in elementary schools. Children of all species learn basic traffic laws, how to pay attention to their surroundings, and avoid being in a collision or accident.

Poor cat,

She doesn't remember much, she failed because she kept daydreaming - thus not being actively aware of her surroundings.

The J.A.M. wrote:Do rhinoceroses get any flak, or harassment, about their horns supposedly having medicinal/aphrodisiac properties?

Every species has a history of being the victim of negative and hurtful stereotypes. It's difficult overcome prejudices, but fortunately there has been progress due to many folks from many species making the effort, together.
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacoma_Whitetail on Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:48 am

Ellen-Natalie wrote:
Tacoma_Whitetail wrote:
Ellen-Natalie wrote:

Poor cat,

She doesn't remember much, she failed because she kept daydreaming - thus not being actively aware of her surroundings.
I could see that! :-p
One last question (for now lol) I noticed the story’s setting is within the provo/orem/wasatch area, Did you used to live here? And plan on any (more) gags/inside utah jokes if so? :-p
Tacoma_Whitetail
Tacoma_Whitetail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:50 am

Tacoma_Whitetail wrote:One last question (for now lol) I noticed the story’s setting is within the provo/orem/wasatch area, Did you used to live here? And plan on any (more) gags/inside utah jokes if so? :-p

Yes, I grew up in Orem! I don't live there anymore, but it is where the comic takes place - so there will be more references to Utah's unique environment in the future.
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tacoma_Whitetail on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:51 am

Ellen-Natalie wrote:
Tacoma_Whitetail wrote:One last question (for now lol) I noticed the story’s setting is within the provo/orem/wasatch area, Did you used to live here? And plan on any (more) gags/inside utah jokes if so? :-p

Yes, I grew up in Orem! I don't live there anymore, but it is where the comic takes place - so there will be more references to Utah's unique environment in the future.
Awesome! It’s sure been a great place to grow up for me too, I actually just moved from provo to orem a while ago! Lol. Does the comic take place back in the time you were here? Or more modern/present?
Tacoma_Whitetail
Tacoma_Whitetail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Random FE Universe Questions! - Page 12 Empty Interspecies Children

Post  Utzad on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:00 pm

My friend who introduced me to FE asked me about this and I don't remember reading it anywhere here. What do Interspecies children look like? Are they a blend of their parents, for example some feline traits, some canine? Or are they more solidly in one species than the other only getting say fur color?
Utzad
Utzad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:39 pm

Utzad wrote:What do Interspecies children look like? Are they a blend of their parents, for example some feline traits, some canine? Or are they more solidly in one species than the other only getting say fur color?

Regarding species, the child of an interspecies couple would will have genes of both parents, but only show traits of whichever genes are dominate. For example, the child of a feline and canine would have genes from both parents, but physically only be canine or feline. It is possible for the traits of both parents to be dominate and create a "hybrid" species, but such cases are extremely rare.

Regarding appearance traits such as fur color, that's much harder to predict in any pregnancy, let alone an interspecies one. Usually the offspring will share the color of one of their parents, but it's also common for a fur/scale color that was recessive for generations to suddenly show up again, or an entirely new one to appear. It's one of the reasons white and pastel yellow are the popular color for baby shower gifts - they match almost every fur color.
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum