Random FE Universe Questions!

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:25 pm

Utzad wrote:
Ellen-Natalie wrote:
Rising Blue wrote:has cat ever drawn herself as a human?

Cat once sketched how she'd look without hair. It was very disturbing. She tried to throw it away, but then worried doing so would just release it into the world. She keeps it stuffed in the very back of her dresser drawer.


Has she considered Fire as a cleansing material? The phrase "Kill it with fire" seems apt.

Cat: "That never seems to end well in the horror movies."
Ronnie: "You've watched a horror movie all the way to the end?"
Cat: "They all end the same. With me hiding."


Last edited by Ellen-Natalie on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Mr Ed on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:05 pm

Ellen-Natalie wrote:
Utzad wrote:
Has she considered Fire as a cleansing material? The phrase "Kill it with fire" seems apt.

Cat: "That never seems to end well in the horror movies."
Ronnie: "You've watched a horror movie all the way to the end?"
Cat: "They all end the same. With with me hiding."

lol!Ellen-Natalie, you --REEEAALLY-- need to work that conversation into the comic!!!lol!

Mr Ed

Posts : 660
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 61
Location : central NC

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Utzad on Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:22 pm

Mr Ed wrote:
Ellen-Natalie wrote:
Utzad wrote:
Has she considered Fire as a cleansing material? The phrase "Kill it with fire" seems apt.

Cat: "That never seems to end well in the horror movies."
Ronnie: "You've watched a horror movie all the way to the end?"
Cat: "They all end the same. With with me hiding."

lol!Ellen-Natalie, you --REEEAALLY-- need to work that conversation into the comic!!!lol!

You really need to, it's so good.

Why did Ronnie stop baring her midrif? I noticed the last time she did was page 123, after that she started wearing full length shirts. Was that just a style thing, or did she get tired of being heckled by old ladies?
avatar
Utzad

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Finger Lakes, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:46 pm

Utzad wrote:Why did Ronnie stop baring her midrif? I noticed the last time she did was page 123, after that she started wearing full length shirts. Was that just a style thing, or did she get tired of being heckled by old ladies?

Ronnie: "I started wearing those because they made people angry. I liked triggering other people, it helped me forget my own anger. But lately, I'm not as angry anymore. Usually. Teasing Cat is still fun."
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Utzad on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:45 pm

Why do all 3 of the girls have a massive aversion to doing the dishes, and seem to gain a mild form of PTSD when they do have to do them?
avatar
Utzad

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Finger Lakes, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  The J.A.M. on Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:37 pm

Because they're lazy slobs Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
The J.A.M.

Posts : 570
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 45
Location : Somewhere in Mexico...

View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:00 am

Utzad wrote:Why do all 3 of the girls have a massive aversion to doing the dishes, and seem to gain a mild form of PTSD when they do have to do them?

Ronnie: "Cat never rinses off her plates, it's gross!"
Cat: "Ronnie always stacks her dishes on top of mine, I have to do hers before I can do my own!"
Dawn: "I always end up dropping a dish! Have you ever tried holding wet dishes with hooves?"


In short, it's their first time living without a dishwasher machine.
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  The J.A.M. on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:55 am

Like I said... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
avatar
The J.A.M.

Posts : 570
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 45
Location : Somewhere in Mexico...

View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~thejamakanumbuhi

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Utzad on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Why is Ronnie paying for college on her own? Liam works in IT/Programming, which is a very well paying feild, surely he can help out, and definitely would if she asked I feel. Foolish pride?
avatar
Utzad

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Finger Lakes, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Utzad wrote:Why is Ronnie paying for college on her own? Liam works in IT/Programming, which is a very well paying feild, surely he can help out, and definitely would if she asked I feel. Foolish pride?

Liam has been working towards a well-paying job in programming for years, but only recently he got his dream job. Ronnie decided early on she didn't want to count on anyone else for financial assistance with her future. We'll see if she still feels that way after school ends and she's paying loan debts :p
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Utzad on Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:58 pm

What do people in the FE Universe hear when they take a walk through the woods? Or go on Safari? Seeing as all the animals humans would see and hear are functioning members of society, what is there for a person in the FE Universe? While there's the flora and other parts of the environment, there's no fauna.
avatar
Utzad

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Finger Lakes, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Mr Ed on Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:59 am

Don't mind me; I'm just huntin' crickets for bait! Wink

Mr Ed

Posts : 660
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 61
Location : central NC

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Utzad wrote:What do people in the FE Universe hear when they take a walk through the woods? Or go on Safari? Seeing as all the animals humans would see and hear are functioning members of society, what is there for a person in the FE Universe? While there's the flora and other parts of the environment, there's no fauna.

The most common woodland sounds include wind rustling through foliage, chirping of insects, and the sputtering curses of another hiker who accidentally walked into a low branch.
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Utzad on Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:32 am

I'm curious about a few things in Ice Queen, and will try to ask them in a non-spoiler way. If anyone reading this hasn't bought Ice Queen, go do it, it's fantastic (https://www.rabbitvalley.com/item/9370/1334/Ice-Queen-by-Ellen-Natalie).

First, the questions based on the pages available for free

Did that lady ever find a doctor to marry? She's the same species as Luke, is Luke's dad a doctor?

What ever happened to Paula, Mia, Heidi, and of course Lance?

And now the questions based on pages not in the free preview.

Did Lance ever learn that what he told Tom on page 28 isn't a truthful recount of the events that transpired? And if so how did Lance take it?

Which raises the question; is the way they're recounted on pages 40 and 41 any more truthful, or does reality lie in the middle due to an unconscious bias of both sources?

That's as spoiler free as I can make it, hope it's okay. Been reading Ice Queen to myself every night because it relaxes me and my inquisitiveness seems to have been reading over my shoulder.
avatar
Utzad

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Finger Lakes, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Utzad wrote:Did that lady ever find a doctor to marry? She's the same species as Luke, is Luke's dad a doctor?

She is not Luke's Mom. One day at the meat market's closing, a shop clerk offered to escort her, to make sure she got home safely. Though he was not her ideal Doctor, she accepted his kindness. He extended this offer again at the next market's closing, and the next after that. As they spent time together, the lady began to notice holding on to the shop clerk's arm as they walked made her feel more rich and secure than dreams of any Doctor ever had. When he worked up the courage to ask for a date, she happily said yes.

Utzad wrote:What ever happened to Paula, Mia, Heidi, and of course Lance?

All four of them found companions, married, and started having children. Mia's marriage, unfortunately, ended in a divorce - but she adores her two children, and has found a wealth of love and support from her family as she moves forward in life. Today, Lance has four children, all girls. Despite his confidence about communicating with women before, in the past few years he's learned more than he ever thought possible.


Utzad wrote:Did Lance ever learn that what he told Tom on page 28 isn't a truthful recount of the events that transpired? And if so how did Lance take it?

Over time, Tom convinced both Lance and Kitty to interact more at social events - and doing so did lead to the two of them to talk about what happened. However, Lance had already suspected he might be one of the reasons Kitty had isolated herself. Once it was all out in the open, Lance mostly felt relieved they'd cleared the air and he could move on.

Utzad wrote:Which raises the question; is the way they're recounted on pages 40 and 41 any more truthful, or does reality lie in the middle due to an unconscious bias of both sources?

Everyone assumes they're the hero of their own story. But sometimes stories overlap, and there is no hero or villain - just experiences.
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Pikachao on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:08 am

Wow, it must be fun coming up with all these backstories for background characters. Do you have these already or do you come up with them when we ask about them?
avatar
Pikachao

Posts : 71
Join date : 2013-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Pikachao wrote:Do you have these already or do you come up with them when we ask about them?

Some are already planned, but I have to be careful not to reveal spoilers. Some I have to think about before answering. Answering these questions is always a fun challenge!
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Utzad on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:16 pm

So I'm curious about a few common phrases in our world, that would be odd in the FE Universe. Specifically, what are the origins of:

"Beating a dead horse"

"Cat's out of the bag"

"Cat's got your tongue"

And "Two birds, one stone"
avatar
Utzad

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Finger Lakes, New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  kanna172003 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:31 pm

Will Cat ever get a chance to meet Vikki's roommates? She too was raised in the Mormon church so I imagine she'd get along with them quite well.
avatar
kanna172003

Posts : 362
Join date : 2011-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:37 am

Utzad wrote:So I'm curious about a few common phrases in our world, that would be odd in the FE Universe. Specifically, what are the origins of:

"Beating a dead horse"
And "Two birds, one stone"

Comical phrases to comment on efficiency, originating from a dark times in history for these species.


Utzad wrote:"Cat's out of the bag"
"Cat's got your tongue"

Derogatory phrases, originating from the stereotype that felines can't be trusted.



kanna172003 wrote:Will Cat ever get a chance to meet Vikki's roommates? She too was raised in the Mormon church so I imagine she'd get along with them quite well.

There's not currently a story arc in place for that, but it'd be a great one to write!
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1858
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Random FE Universe Questions!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum