Wow, that's embarassing...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow, that's embarassing...

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:05 am

Today I learning there's a whole section of my Facebook account where other users can send me messages. I've got messages all the way back from last year, which I have never seen until just tonight. ^^;

Anyone else had a funny embarrassing moment they'd like to share?
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Wow, that's embarassing...

Post  Cutekitty on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Let's see... I once tried to drink milk while lying down. It didn't work. I also didn't figure out that my cell-phone (which I've had since freshman year of high school, if I recall correctly) had a built-in alarm clock feature until this past summer, although that wasn't so much embarrassing as "OH MY GOSH NEW DISCOVERY SO COOL! Very Happy" There was also the time I went ahead and beat the entire water temple in Ocarina of Time without the blue tunic because I didn't know I could get it. And there was that one time... er, I'll just stop now. Laughing
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:37 pm

*laugh * Thanks for sharing, Cutekitty ^^ Another great moment happened today:

When not working on comics, I'm working in an office. I went into the break room for a drink, and noticed the hot chocolate maker was full. (Keep in mind, I kept the light off when I walked in.)

I think to myself, "Someone made hot chocolate. But wait, hot chocolate isn't that caramel color, and doesn't create a large top layer of foam like that. In fact, the color of the fluid looks a lot like cider. But can cider really foam like that when mixed in a hot chocolate maker?"

I feel the side of the maker, and the fluid's still warm. "Well, awesome! Someone made this recently-l should have a taste to see what kind of drink this is." I pour some of the caramel-colored, foamy liquid into my cup. I slowly take a sip, still in the dark.

"Oh, its soap! Soap soap soap soap soap!"

And that's when I see the sign above the machine: "If you're going to use the hot chocolate maker, please clean it afterwards." >.<
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfPack on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:17 am

I was making Mac & Cheese and when the water started boiling I grab the kraft box and poured it without thinking and all of a sudden I see the cheese packet fall into the pot. I almost stuck my hand into the boiling water to retrieve it when I remembered that the BBQ tongs were inside and used that to fish it out. Fortunately I found out that packet is water-proof for idiots like me.

Then we have the time I had a brain fart trying to open my aunt front door. Her door is one of these style with the handle, so with a bag full of groceries I try and open the door first. Well I decide that I'm not using enough force to open it so I put my shoulder into it. Well needles to say my aunt now has a new door, door-frame and I am no longer allowed to open the door to her house unsupervised.
WolfPack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum