FE Page 228

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FE Page 228

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm

My neighborhood really did have a pirate-themed restaurant open up-and part of the job interview process required wearing a pirate costume. It's not open anymore, sadly...I liked that place.

Now that I think about it, I also liked the cinema they tore down to build that restaurant in the first place.

*sigh*

Last edited by Ellen-Natalie on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 228

Post  Cutekitty on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Aw, nice, they're able to help each other out! Well, looks like they won't be coworkers, but hopefully they'll both have a job that works for 'em after this--Hunter one that pays well without making him miserable, Luke one without annoyingly repetitive webcomic references. =P

I wonder... Is Hunter gonna appeal to his little brother for costume help, since the kid plays dress-up so much, or is he thinking of someplace else, like the university's theatre department (if it has anything of the sort--I would guess yes)?
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TachisAlopex on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:40 pm

First post here! I've followed FE for awhile. The only thing that I do dislike about this comic series is that it's so dang addicting. =P

Anyways, I'm now curious to where Hunter is going to get a pirate costume... I assume that hunter's brother gets his costume from their mother, but maybe the boy is inventive enough to come up with the costumes himself. Either way, that's the only place I can remember that there is costumes in FE.

Hey Ellen-Natalie, Just wanted to point out that Luke's last speech bubble goes to Hunter instead of Luke.

Lastly... I have been secreting hoping since Luke offered Hunter his old job, Luke would ask about a position in Hunter's old/current job... with a special Embarassed type of hilarity ensuing
TachisAlopex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:20 am

TachisAlopex wrote:Hey Ellen-Natalie, Just wanted to point out that Luke's last speech bubble goes to Hunter instead of Luke.

I just noticed that this morning ^^; It's fixed now!
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor_Fox on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:21 pm

I've made that same mistake before with the word bubble going to the wrong person.
Trevor_Fox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:41 am

TachisAlopex wrote:First post here! I've followed FE for awhile. The only thing that I do dislike about this comic series is that it's so dang addicting. =P

Welcome to our little corner of the interwebs! I promise we don't bite... hard. Razz

I'll admit that I, too, was half expecting Luke to get Hunter's position (or at least give it a shot). Laughing
Latrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 pm

I am liking Hunter's look in the last panel.

Mr Ed

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum