Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FE Page 220

4 posters

Go down

FE Page 220 Empty FE Page 220

Post  Ellen-Natalie Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:27 pm

FE Page 220 A816fe7e2cgVu
David knows everything about being a secret agent.
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

FE Page 220 Empty Re: FE Page 220

Post  Latrans Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:33 am

I'm with David. He needs a bow tie. You can't take pictures with a normal tie. Razz
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 am

Aww, I love the relationship between the two brothers here; it's just so sweet and adorable! And I love David's expression in the last panel--and he's right, Hunter needs a bowtie! Laughing Seriously, though, I think a black bowtie would go better with the suit--although maybe a regular tie would still look more professional (if he actually ties it, at least), and since Hunter is presumably all dressed up for a job interview... Hm.

I hope this (assumed) interview goes well for him--and by that, I mean not only that he get the job but also that it turns out to be a job that suits him, or at least one that he doesn't despise.
Cutekitty
Cutekitty

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonMcBane Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:31 pm

I can identify with Hunter right now. Last year I had a good job that was fun and made me work (sales). the only downside was that I didn't really make enough to be completely financially free, so it was not what my parents expected. eventually, the semester ends. Only this time, I get just a month's support. So today I've been all around Provo searching for someone to hire me.
LeonMcBane
LeonMcBane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down