FE Page 218

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FE Page 218

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

David's super at whatever he wants to be.
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Teehee

Post  kanna172003 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:19 pm

He almost had me fooled, lol. But still, better to think your brother's a secret agent than a nude modeler. I have a question: You said before that Dawn, Ronnie, and Cat are all based partly on you, right? Are Brian and Hunter based somewhat off of your husband?
kanna172003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 218

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:13 am

kanna172003 wrote:I have a question: You said before that Dawn, Ronnie, and Cat are all based partly on you, right? Are Brian and Hunter based somewhat off of your husband?

That's true, they were originally based off different aspects of my personality-and Hunter and Luke (who will be introduced later in this arc!) were also based off different parts of my husband's. However, all of these characters (even Luke) have grown and changed a lot from when they were first created-now saying and doing things my husband and I never would. It's for the best they've become their own individuals.~

Brian's personality got inspired after his first appearance in the comic-he was meant to be a minor, annoying character, but after working to answer questions from several readers he ended up with a very different personality. ^^
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

:)

Post  kanna172003 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Ellen-Natalie wrote:
kanna172003 wrote:I have a question: You said before that Dawn, Ronnie, and Cat are all based partly on you, right? Are Brian and Hunter based somewhat off of your husband?

That's true, they were originally based off different aspects of my personality-and Hunter and Luke (who will be introduced later in this arc!) were also based off different parts of my husband's. However, all of these characters (even Luke) have grown and changed a lot from when they were first created-now saying and doing things my husband and I never would. It's for the best they've become their own individuals.~

Brian's personality got inspired after his first appearance in the comic-he was meant to be a minor, annoying character, but after working to answer questions from several readers he ended up with a very different personality. ^^

Another character I'd like to learn more about is psychotic Mouse-Girl, lol. She scored pretty well on the popularity poll, considering she doesn't even have a name.
kanna172003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:48 pm

I cast my vote for learning more about Ronnie's manager at work! Razz
Latrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:49 pm

. . . Most awesome deduction ever! I really like this David kid; he seems like a fun little brother. Laughing
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Panel 4; I love panel 4! Rolling Eyes Laughing

David's super at whatever he wants to be.
...just ask him! Rolling Eyes

Mr Ed

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum