FE Page 210

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FE Page 210

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:33 am



New page is up! Time to get back into drawing comics!
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  EddieFox on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:53 am

Lol silly Cat. It'll never end will it. So preoccupied that she didn't even notice the smexy dog next to her. Don't ever think I got that distracted before but I'm a guy.
avatar
EddieFox

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  Cutekitty on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:36 am

Oh, Cat... XD She was doing so well when her brain was in art mode, holding a conversation without getting flustered. I hope she doesn't run off again now, but judging from her expression in the last panel, I'm guessing that there's a good chance she will.
avatar
Cutekitty

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-03-25
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  LeonMcBane on Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:27 am

Think of the Children! (interperet it as you want)
avatar
LeonMcBane

Posts : 375
Join date : 2011-10-17
Age : 26
Location : Provo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  EddieFox on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:28 am

Cutekitty wrote:Oh, Cat... XD She was doing so well when her brain was in art mode, holding a conversation without getting flustered. I hope she doesn't run off again now, but judging from her expression in the last panel, I'm guessing that there's a good chance she will.
Yeah maybe. but then again she is in the middle of class yes? sooooo....Not possible.
avatar
EddieFox

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  kitten on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:51 pm

GldnClaw wrote:Think of the Children! (interperet it as you want)

Snickers I like that line. I hope Cat won't run.
avatar
kitten

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-01-14
Age : 33
Location : land of dreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  EddieFox on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:28 pm

kitten wrote:
GldnClaw wrote:Think of the Children! (interperet it as you want)

Snickers I like that line. I hope Cat won't run.
Same I'd like to see them eventually give each other their shoes.
avatar
EddieFox

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:27 pm

EddieFox wrote:
kitten wrote:
GldnClaw wrote:Think of the Children! (interperet it as you want)

Snickers I like that line. I hope Cat won't run.
Same I'd like to see them eventually give each other their shoes.

ROTFL! You just inspired some hilarious artwork I wanna draw...
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  Mr Ed on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 pm

I really like the first panel, but the expressions in that last panel are just...SO...cute!

This class has ended for the day. ;-)

Mr Ed

Posts : 660
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 61
Location : central NC

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  Latrans on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:37 am

I couldn't stop myself! Evil or Very Mad

avatar
Latrans

Posts : 969
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 34
Location : the quiet place with the matresses on the walls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  oneuglybunny on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:09 am

Ah, there appears to be two ways to get sweet, introverted Cat to lower her social shields: feed her, or share her passion for drawing.
Let us hope that Cat's efforts to shield herself from social involvement and heartbreak don't run to the point of walling herself off from creative growth.
avatar
oneuglybunny

Posts : 259
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 56
Location : Binghamton, New York, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  EddieFox on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 am

Ellen-Natalie wrote:
EddieFox wrote:
kitten wrote:
GldnClaw wrote:Think of the Children! (interperet it as you want)

Snickers I like that line. I hope Cat won't run.
Same I'd like to see them eventually give each other their shoes.

ROTFL! You just inspired some hilarious artwork I wanna draw...
YAY~! does that mean I win something?
avatar
EddieFox

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  EddieFox on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:46 am

Latrans wrote:I couldn't stop myself! Evil or Very Mad

All I gotta say is you and the troll and the llama.
avatar
EddieFox

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What breed is Hunter anyway?

Post  kanna172003 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:44 pm

My first guess was an Akita because of the curled tail but then I thought maybe a Husky or Malamute.
avatar
kanna172003

Posts : 362
Join date : 2011-03-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Unrelated thought...

Post  Mr Ed on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:20 pm

As I was driving around making deliveries today I got to wondering...
What would happen if Brian took Dawn out dancing at a disco, with strobe lights??
Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Laughing

Mr Ed

Posts : 660
Join date : 2011-03-27
Age : 61
Location : central NC

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  Latrans on Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:22 pm

EddieFox wrote:YAY~! does that mean I win something?

Yes! You win the knowledge that a piece of hilarious artwork by our favorite comic artist was inspired by you!

Also, probably being able to see said artwork if you go visit Ms. Natalie's FA page after she posts it.
avatar
Latrans

Posts : 969
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 34
Location : the quiet place with the matresses on the walls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  EddieFox on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Latrans wrote:
EddieFox wrote:YAY~! does that mean I win something?

Yes! You win the knowledge that a piece of hilarious artwork by our favorite comic artist was inspired by you!

Also, probably being able to see said artwork if you go visit Ms. Natalie's FA page after she posts it.
Lol This pleases me. I already knew that though.
avatar
EddieFox

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  EddieFox on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Mr Ed wrote:As I was driving around making deliveries today I got to wondering...
What would happen if Brian took Dawn out dancing at a disco, with strobe lights??
Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Laughing

Shocked <----- that is all.
avatar
EddieFox

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:08 am

kanna172003 wrote:My first guess was an Akita because of the curled tail but then I thought maybe a Husky or Malamute.

He's a Husky. At least, he's supposed to be ^^; I'm still getting the hang of drawing different species of dogs.
avatar
Ellen-Natalie

Posts : 1857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 30

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  EddieFox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:17 am

Ellen-Natalie wrote:
kanna172003 wrote:My first guess was an Akita because of the curled tail but then I thought maybe a Husky or Malamute.

He's a Husky. At least, he's supposed to be ^^; I'm still getting the hang of drawing different species of dogs.
Hmm...Think his tail is just a bit to curly at the tip. Don't think i've seen the tip curl over like that.
avatar
EddieFox

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  Latrans on Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 pm

I now feel the urge to post a picture of myself lying next to my parents Husky. Keep in mind I'm 6'2... :uhoh:

avatar
Latrans

Posts : 969
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 34
Location : the quiet place with the matresses on the walls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  EddieFox on Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:01 pm

Pretty dog
avatar
EddieFox

Posts : 308
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 210

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum