Temporary FE Update Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Temporary FE Update Change

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:06 pm

For the month of April, the webcomic Furry Experience will only update on Saturdays. It's a difficult decision to make, since my goal is to work towards more updates per week, not less. But right now, the only other option would be to take a break from FE for the month, which I absolutely don't want.

April is going to be a very busy month. For those interested, here's what I'll be up to:

I'm graduating with a Bachelors degree at the end of the month. That is, I'll graduate provided I pass all my classes and I put together a portfolio that's approved by the department. And being part of the Honors program, I'm also aiming to earn the Honors chords the department provides to graduates.
I've recently started a design/business internship at Jamberry Nails, and am working towards (hopefully) being hired on full-time after graduating.
Working on the artwork for a gaming module for the company Fantastic Journeys Publishing.
Creating comic pages for Imperial G.E.L.F.
Catching up on other commission orders.
Updating FE/Art related equipment and online accounts. (Facebook, Livestream, Commission info, etc.)

It's not much more than I usually have on my plate, but just enough that something keeps getting pushed off. And as the number of detours used this month proved, it's usually FE. So rather than update a bunch of detours and apologies this month, the updates will change (temporarily) to a more manageable schedule.

Thanks to everyone for reading FE, and I appreciate your patience during this month.
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Temporary FE Update Change

Post  Mr Ed on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:13 pm

I dunno about patience, but I will certainly be here for the updates! And I promise to NOT bug you for more frequent updates! cat

Have a wonderful graduation and here're good wishes on your future!!!
flower flower flower

Mr Ed

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans on Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:38 am

Best of luck with the job type stuffs and school type things! Those are kind of important parts of life, so I think we can forgive you for cutting back on less profitable ventures (like web comics Razz )
Latrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 am

*whistles* That's a pretty good chunk of stuff to keep you busy... Well, do what you need to do, and good luck! sunny
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonMcBane on Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:24 am

I know how busy life gets. Thanks Ellen for letting us know and for keeping at least an update a week. I hope things go well for you,
Leon
LeonMcBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonMcBane on Sun May 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Will you be getting back to your regular updating schedule now or is there some post-grad work in order?
LeonMcBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Sun May 06, 2012 10:22 pm

I'll be posting more details about that later this week~
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Mon May 07, 2012 9:03 pm

As most people have noticed, April is over and yet once-a-week updates have continued. A quick update of what's happened in the meantime:

I officially graduated (with Honors,) have an agreement to pick up more hours at Jamberry starting this week, finished the gaming module art (unless any other images are requested,) and caught up on commissions. FE's facebook account and the commission information have both been updated. Currently, I'm making Imperial G.E.L.F. pages, writing FE arcs for both the archives and Sides Stories, earning enough cash to pick up a new livestream camera (with hopes of starting regular livestream sessions in June,) and of course making FE pages.

And, my big brother got married over the weekend. Trust me, the best place to go after a wedding is the store 'Gotham City Comics and Coffee' on Free Comic Book Day.

So, starting next week (May 14th,) FE will begin updating twice a week again-every Monday and Friday. I appreciate everyone's patience during the past month, and believe it's the start of a great summer.~
Ellen-Natalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Mon May 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Hoooo-boy! Sounds like you had a great month! Congratulations on everything!!! and more congratulations to your brother and new sis-in-law! I am happy we gave you time off ;-) so all this could happen with less comic stress. :-) :-) :-) You very much deserved it!

Mr Ed

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Latrans on Tue May 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Once again, congrats on graduating! And a congrats to your brother and new sister in-law!

Also:
Eeeeeeee! More GELF! And more FE! And more LiveStream! And Eeeeeeee!
Latrans

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum