FE Page 194

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FE Page 194

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:36 am

I'm beginning to regret that wallpaper...
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 194

Post  LeonMcBane on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 am

Where's Helen (hopefully it's the equine) from? She seems nice enough.
LeonMcBane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

At least they have a TV

Post  kanna172003 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:22 am

My great-aunt believed TV's and computers were the Devil's inventions and she insists that she is Mormon and that is how Mormons believe but I'm thinking she is getting Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses or perhaps the Amish mixed up. But then, she DOES seem to be going senile. Anyway, these roommates of Vicki's seem rather eccentric (except for the horse) and Sarah seems a trifle smug when she was saying that she was going into nursing.
kanna172003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HEY WAIT!!

Post  kanna172003 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 am

I just thought of something! What if this is a way for Ronnie to learn more about the LDS church and get involved in the church? Perhaps she joins them in a study group? Who knows?
kanna172003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutekitty on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

FYU, huh? I went back and browsed Ellen-Natalie's gallery on FA to double check this... So they're from FVU's rival school, that private, prestigious one? How exactly did the whole housing thing work out? I mean, I know Vikki got housing benefits... Are her roommates just coincidence?

Speaking of which, they seem nice enough. Mariah the Mouse seems quite cheerful. The impression that I get from Helen is that she's either introverted or timid, or a combination of the two... I can kinda relate to her not knowing what to major in yet. Sarah... I don't have much to say about her, other than that a) she's doing most of the talking for the group--perhaps she's the most outspoken of the three and b) she shares my first name. Quelle coinkydink. Well, I suppose it's not exactly an uncommon name, is it? =P At any rate, I look forward to learning more about these characters. They're interesting, even if they're a bit overzealous with the Mormon decorations.

I am also quite curious to see how Ronnie deals with this situation, especially considering Panels 3 and 4. How long will Vikki be able to keep her (or she keep herself) in check, I wonder? Is Ronnie going to lose her temper? Perhaps some more of her past will come to the surface in this arc...
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:40 pm

GldnClaw wrote:Where's Helen (hopefully it's the equine) from? She seems nice enough.
I agree. I agree. Actually, all of them are probably 'nice'; but Helen seems like she'd be the easiest to be around once she opens up some.

@Cutekitty wrote:...Sarah... she shares my first name...
"Sarah Cutekitty"; now that's a nice sounding name. Wink

Love Vikki's ears and face in the fourth panel!

Mr Ed

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oneuglybunny on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:55 am

Brilliant observation, Cutekitty. Vikki has specified that she attends Fur Valley U on a scholarship with "housing benefits." So FVU must have some control over Sunny Homes residences. Since Furry Young U is a rival school, it doesn't seem possible for their students, namely Mariah, Sarah and Helen, to be housed in the same building. That'd be like the United States and the Soviet Union "sharing" Cuba.

If anything, this furthers my suspicion that Vikki attends one or the other (perhaps both) with a bare minimum course load to qualify for campus-run housing as part of her mechanism of living "on the mooch." I've seen how clever the indigent can be when it comes to getting free goodies.
oneuglybunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nibleswick on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:25 am

Or it could be like real life and FVU doesn't have any sort of school run housing and the scholarships include a stipend for housing (that's how mine are).

Nibleswick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum