Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FE Page 169

4 posters

Go down

FE Page 169 Empty FE Page 169

Post  Ellen-Natalie Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:25 pm

FE Page 169 Afc_1616

Heh, had a little too much fun with the sparkles in that first panel...
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

FE Page 169 Empty Re: FE Page 169

Post  Latrans Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Heh. That's totally me in high school. Laughing

Only one thing has changed since: I'd totally just roll with wearing embarrassing clothing.

"Are those... rocketship pj pants?"

*makes a great show of checking* "Yes, I believe they are!"

"Ooo-kay..."
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  oneuglybunny Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Now here's a curious thing: from Page 15, the feline professor gets his tail in a knot over borrowing pencils ... in a class where showing up in pajamas is normal. Either the feline professor was a one-day substitute for an otherwise easygoing instructor, or he's been advised by administration that as long as the students' tuition is paid, their dress codes, or lack thereof, are not up for critique. "Just teach your course, grade your papers, and turn in your Pass/Fail roster. Paid-up tuition means paying customer, which means they get the instruction they paid for, no matter what. Capiche?"

More to the point of today's update: Love and Fate play twisted games with us poor mortals. Brian gets the doe of his dreams sitting beside him, and he's dressed like a mental case. Oy.
oneuglybunny
oneuglybunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Sarah_TV Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:00 pm

oneuglybunny wrote:More to the point of today's update: Love and Fate play twisted games with us poor mortals. Brian gets the doe of his dreams sitting beside him, and he's dressed like a mental case. Oy.

Maybe. However, Love makes everyone Basketcases. I used to know this girl in high school who showed up everyday in undies, effectively. Not a single person made any sort of comment. I figure, you don't care until you want to care, and then everything in the universe is wrong.
Sarah_TV
Sarah_TV

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down