FE Page 164

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FE Page 164

Post  Ellen-Natalie on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:19 am

Originally meant to be a twelve-panel comic page, but I couldn't keep making those killer long pages anymore. So I split it in half-the next part will update on Friday.
Ellen-Natalie

View user profile http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Re: FE Page 164

Post  Cutekitty on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 pm

A well-used book is a well-loved book... It looks like Brian takes quite an interest in his Scriptures. I hope Dawn gets to see this side of Brian at some point.

On another note, I love the expressions on this page, and... Call me weird, but I like how you drew that book.
Cutekitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Slim Shadow on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Cutekitty wrote:A well-used book is a well-loved book... It looks like Brian takes quite an interest in his Scriptures. I hope Dawn gets to see this side of Brian at some point.

On another note, I love the expressions on this page, and... Call me weird, but I like how you drew that book.

Yup. I actually had a lesson on it. It's something I like to call Scripture Forensics. If scriptures are more tattered and torn and stained and marked, it's evidence that you have studied the scriptures a lot. My quad is evidence. Its gold lining is starting to fade and scratches are evident... but there are no markings or pages standing out.

Diagnosis: Casual reader.
Slim Shadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:28 pm

I really like Brian in the last two panels; so embarrassed. Embarassed But, judging by Mrs. Doe's expression in the fifth panel, I think Brian's going to be surprised. Smile

Mr Ed

View user profile http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum