Furry Experience - Official Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sidestory Preview Page 3

5 posters

Go down

Sidestory Preview Page 3 Empty Sidestory Preview Page 3

Post  blackgnosis Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Sidestory Preview Page 3 Bff9001e5OCpl

Link.

Saw the new page loaded. \o/

Get to washin' brian!

also,k its something I've noticed and wondered about, it used to be when you'd hover your mouse over the comic, you'd see a little message... It's no there anymore D:... I miss that...
blackgnosis
blackgnosis

Back to top Go down

Sidestory Preview Page 3 Empty Re: Sidestory Preview Page 3

Post  Latrans Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:40 am

Posted here:
Latrans wrote:Which reminds me! I do so wonder how long it'll take Dawn to realize Brian's got the hots for her and likely 'forgets' his supplies as an excuse to talk to her.

Did I call it? Oh, yeah. I called it. Cool
Latrans
Latrans

Back to top Go down

Post  oneuglybunny Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:52 pm

That's one interpretation of Brian's impetus, and it is plausible.

My read on Brian's motives are that he's normally short-sighted and easily distracted. This causes him to overlook details, such as writing implements for classes. While he has found Dawn to be attractive, he has likely sensed that his persistent mooching has caused Dawn to regard him as a needful, immature jerk. Even if his planned date fails to develop into a more consistent relationship, the date is his best chance to get out of the doghouse of Dawn's esteem. Nobody likes being the bottom rung on the social ladder, Brian included.
oneuglybunny
oneuglybunny

Back to top Go down

Post  blackgnosis Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:26 am

oneuglybunny wrote:That's one interpretation of Brian's impetus, and it is plausible.

My read on Brian's motives are that he's normally short-sighted and easily distracted. This causes him to overlook details, such as writing implements for classes. While he has found Dawn to be attractive, he has likely sensed that his persistent mooching has caused Dawn to regard him as a needful, immature jerk. Even if his planned date fails to develop into a more consistent relationship, the date is his best chance to get out of the doghouse of Dawn's esteem. Nobody likes being the bottom rung on the social ladder, Brian included.

>.>
<.<
This
Sidestory Preview Page 3 0c5f278398sLn
and
Sidestory Preview Page 3 1fc7e47559RGK
They're unaltered. Dawn would perceive him this way as he's been nothing but a needful immature jerk. I guess despite being a confident woman, I guess the fact they're both deer have nothing to do with his attraction to her. :3

I'd also like to take a moment and point out Ellen's style has smoothed out and more refined. its most apparent in brians detail.
blackgnosis
blackgnosis

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr Ed Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:22 pm

The last panel of your first example shows that Brian has some other reason for borrowing Dawn's pencils. Wink

Mr Ed

http://Iron-Ed.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen-Natalie Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:39 pm

Back from Vacation!
I've loved reading everyone's comments, glad you enjoyed the last few pages. The complete comic will be available later this year. ^^
The regular arc will resume Monday night/Tuesday morning.
Ellen-Natalie
Ellen-Natalie

http://www.furryexperience.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down